Song Dedicated To Mr Abdul Kalam

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by fat_kax, Jun 12, 2006.

1. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

ok
    so heres the song...and the lyrics are as follows...
    hope u like it....its just addressing the fact that it never seems that this man has made any significant desicion in our national politics or in the runnin of our country - doesnt it seem like to u that sonia "aunty" sends him and manmohan ji to have a good day at the park leaving her to **** up our nation???

LINK::: www.soundclick.com/fatkax
    scroll over to the furst song...cheers!

vini likes this.
  2. :shock: :shock: Fatty...what happened bro......dont hate mr. Kalam buddy...ne ways back to topic....nice compo..... but ur voice was not clear on some places...Last four lines was amazing...quite rythmatic.... reps for sure to punk rock king of IGT....;)

3. fat_kax

thanx dude
    im spredin reps =- so ill give u ur deserves soon....:p:

4. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

hey dude respect ur age .. he's the best president we've ever had , all previous were fckin rubber stamps .. atleast he got the courage to not sign a bill passed by govt to promote their selfish interests .. and not just that imho he is a perfect human being .. thats all sry for being off topic

5. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Hey, probably just a second recording of yrs that am listenin to,.. so heres my feedback.

Guitars were pretty decent through out. Though the last solo, as u say it, doesnt go with the kind of song u tryin to build up. Its too slow as compared the rest of the show.

Vocals,...... u gettin inspired by some death metals freaks eh? Or not? In nee case, u gotta practice.

But i did like the way u write, not only this song, but ingenral wtevr i have went thru till now. Though there is no point in arguing about ur feelings towards Kalam, i do appreciate the way u put up yr stuff in words.

Neat,.. keep rollin mate!!!

6. dirt_nectar

dirt_nectar New Member

president has always been a rubber stamp in india ....kalaam is the best one
    what can he do in this scenario?President ain't got no powers he can only reject a bill twice but if it is passed again in both houses he'l have to sign it

neways ....ur punk rocks....nice composition.....vocals need practise though...or is it crappy recording....dunno but something is not quite up to the mark

7. fat_kax

thanx all
    addressing the vocals and solo....i only picked up finger pickin a cupl of munths ago so spare the solo part....
    the vocals - well im usin a 2 dime computer mic...so thats an issue...and yes - i need to get my throat more torn apart....and the drums are too drab and the rolls not rite...i mean - i cant recreate the actuall roll of an actual drum on my stupid hiphop drum machine...
    @aky = yeh i lisen to deth metal too - but this is like a cross between ministry ,antiflag and nofx....serch it out bro....

@the issue of kalam - hey - its just the way i feel - im not askin u to feel the same way - but its the truth - the president basically has no say and all he ever duz is "make history" by sitting in a new jet fiter....why not do sumthin bout the way our country is being ****ed up???

deeply touched that akky actualy took time out to lisen to my riffraff...

8. dirt_nectar

dirt_nectar New Member

Yo dude u r rite u never told anybody to think like u!

rock on!

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Well, I blame my local rickshaw-walla for the power cuts plagueing the city.

10. dirt_nectar

dirt_nectar New Member

Whr do u live bjr and why rickshaw wala is responsible for power cuts?

11. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

Get a Lyf boy ...... his a respected person his helped r country to get nuclear power can u even make a diwali cracker? if u suceed in tht do le me no

12. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

since wen did ppl start thinkin i wud waste my time searchin for crap,... moreover for crappy reasons.

13. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

hey - its just the way i feel - im not askin u to feel the same way - but its the truth

14. fat_kax

@sanju bhaiya -
    abe - im not dissin him as a scientist - i dont like the idea of him sittin and watchin the country dwn the drain

15. dirt_nectar

dirt_nectar New Member

As my IQ is below 90 :Explaination needed.

16. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

LOL
    read somewhere:

17. dirt_nectar

dirt_nectar New Member

Shoot the shit!!!! lotsa Einsteins there huh?:)

18. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

If your IQ is below 90 : Explanation pointless

hah, acting elite rox!

19. bsharp

bsharp New Member

Not clear....how rickshawalaas responsible for power cuts ???
    :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:

20. dirt_nectar

dirt_nectar New Member

Sorry forgot to mention the full form Its Idiot Quotient! hence need an explanation