Song 3 ----- Yaaron by KK Recording!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Ankur_Scorpio, Oct 7, 2005.

1. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

2. johnbovi

johnbovi New Member

nice try

good attempt :)... I would like to make some comments
    1. dont vary the speed of strumming according to the song.. strumming should be at constant timing
    2. Pausing at the right time, and for the right amount of time will make it more melodious

3. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Thanks man....this was my third attempt at the song itself.....but i will surely keep in mind....wht u suggested...next time i record :p:

Thanks for letting me know......this is the kinda of stuff i am looking for!! reason for posting my recordings :p:

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Sorry..ur thread should ideally be in "Indian Rock-Your Band, Your Gig.." Forum.

i reckon that no recordings shall be posted here unless u post the chords along with it. The thread would be moved to respective forum henceforth.

5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

i did download ur song..but its not playing in my Windows Media Player...i dont have any other player at this moment..will try later.
    all the best!

6. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Thanks....as i mentioned before u r the best!! :p:

real player shud play it.....its in zipped version....u gotta open it ...i guess!

Ankur

7. Rajeshwary

Rajeshwary New Member

You have to

1> Train your ears
    2> Learn the correct chords
    3> Practice your singing
    4> Practice your sense of timing

8. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Thanks Rajeshwary,

i am working on the timing.....but for chords.....i thought they were correct....cos they r from my teacher and i matched...and found same ones at e-chords.com a pretty accurate site! for singing...yeah...i know :p: trouble area....but lots of practise in bathroom....and i will continue to do so....

Thanks nayways
    Ankur

9. Rajeshwary

Rajeshwary New Member

Good. Dont feel bad that I was being harsh. Just make sure that you are on the right track.
    Your attitude is very good.

I do not know what chords your teacher gave your, but the chords you played did not sound correct.

I am a beginner myself and still cannot play barre chords properly. My advice to you is , keep your bar high and do not release your recordings for public until you reach a certain level. Till then use the recordings for personal feedback. Because in the end you can only be as good as your own ears.

Raji

10. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Hey Raji,

I think u r right!.....i was a bit excited and released it pretty quick...will make sure....i like it first before going ahead...with posting it . But did u feel the same way for other recordings as well....or did u just give up on me...after this one? :p:

Thanks..and..no worries abt how i feel.....cos....ALWAYS Listen to those who r trying to correct u!!---tht's the strategy

Ankur :beer:

11. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

i dunno why
    but i didnt get the link to ur file... :think:

12. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

there is no file on the link to download