Something More About You ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Chirag, Aug 21, 2004.

1. Chirag

Chirag New Member

I joined this forum some 20 days ago n still i dont know most of u members here . i just keep on making requests and the guitar gurus here post them .

Lets make an official intro .Each one should tell something more about himself . Name , age , hobbies , occupation , etc. etc.

2. tejas

tejas ..........

All the fields you asked us to fill are already mentioned in the profile, but only few people actually fill it. So, here you go.

Name: Tejas

Hobbies: Playing the guitar, writing music, writing lyrics, playing console games and playing football

Favourite bands: Megadeth, Black Sabbath, Aerosmith, A Perfect circle and Coldplay

Not sure what other fields i have to add.

3. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

check my profile dude , nws welcome aboard , ....

hope you dun have heart problems , u need to have a strong heart , u ve enter the chit chat lounge of IGT ..... he he

4. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I'm Jay , 19 yo, Hobbies Sports(Football and Cricket) and Music.. Occupation Marketing Executive and Senior Programmer - Genius Dreams. Moderator of This Site, and Student (Engg)

5. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Ambarish, 17. hobbies - guitar, music, reading.

6. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

Abhay , 19 , hobbies - music , guitar , occupation - student engg. . , sex : m

7. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

name Dr Saurabh...
    Age 20
    Hobbies.. guitar, music, photography,skull collection
    Occupation:Dentist (still in my final yr..but we r refd to as Docs by our Patients and Profs)
    thats abt it..

8. FC Barca11

FC Barca11 New Member

Who do you support Football-wise. Mes so FC BARCELONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. jayanth

Arsenal and Real Madrid.. I Like FC Monaco... Because of Morientez.. And Obviously i would love Arsenal.. Have been loving them for like 6 yeasr.. Always used to be teased cause if was the time of Man U hype and I supported Arsenal.. Madrid is something you can never dislike.. I like Roberto Carlos, Luis Figo and RAUL(My Nick in College) So i like Real Madrid..

10. tejas

tejas ..........

Hey! FC barca, im also a supporter of Barcelona. But its so sad that Patrick Kluivert left the team. He's my favourite striker.

11. FC Barca11

FC Barca11 New Member

Ofcourse you can hate those BA$&#RDS :mad: :p Arsenal are a wonderful team and a joy to watch. Wenger has done a magnificent job at the club. Oh and testimony to how crap Real are would be the whole Viera saga :) Sorry I can't help it, I'm azulgrana through and through.

Agreed my friend; it was terribly sad the way he left. He really was underappreciated at the club and after all that he had done, it was unfair to treat him as such. I hope he does well at Newcastle and wish him all the best. Atleast the players that have been bought this year do a lot to settle down our nerves and I expect a great season, especially with RONALDINHOOOOOOO :rock:

Have you heard of Luis Garcia's departure?? The club have lost not only a good player but a great person as well. When Barcelona played in the United States (last year) I got a chance to see them play in Washington. A friend and I spent 6 hours and found the hotel the team were staying at. I got my picture taken with allllll the players including Ronaldinho. Well Overmars and Rijkaard ignored me and just walked right by without signing my shirt. Luis Garcia came over took a picture with me, ran inside the hotel and make Rijkaard and Overmars come back outside and sign my shirt :rockon: He forever sealed his kind image in my eyes. :nw: I'm really sad to lose Luis, but I hope he wins lots of silverware.

ITS AWESOME TO HAVE A FELLOW FAN TEJAS!!!! VISCA EL BARCA!!!!! :rockon: :rock:

12. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

chirayu, 17
    hobbies - music, guitar, soccer, martial arts,...etc
    play mostly blues, shredded stuff n now more of heave metal
    student, passed 12th
    sex - never yet, i'm stil a virgin ;)
    currently not getting time for IGT

13. Chirag

Chirag New Member

Hi

Hi Saurabh ! So u r doing B.D.S . Which college ? G.D.C? I am doing M.B.B.S from Grant Medical College .

BTW , I am Chirag . Age 22 yrs . Occupation : Medical Student Hobbies : Watching movis , playing n watching cricket , listening to music n ofcourse , playing the guitar , thoguh i am still a learner.

14. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

Name-Vijay
    Age 14yrs
    Occupation-Student
    Ambition-Become a cardiologist and buy a super car before i turn 35!!!!::):
    Hobbies-sports(football,cricket),music,Guitar,reading(sci-fiction),computer games,etc.

15. jayanth

Hey for me whatever happens.. Morientez is GOD..

16. FC Barca11

FC Barca11 New Member

Morientes is an excellent player but he's really under-valued at Real. He's shown that he can come back to haunt them and even more so, save their butts in champions league qualifying. Did you get a chance to see him play for Monaco? The man's finishing is amazing.

17. jayanth

Yhea.. Saw all the spain matches.. HE was the best among the players..
    We need a new thread for football..

18. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

that is the reason i went into BDS....hoping to get my own porsche 911 turbo...figured....dentists are the highest paid dudes....
    one of our profs has a jag....and yes he is in mum....

19. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

going against the commonly prevaling current .... i'm a BIG MAN U fan ... been one since the days there strikers were andy cole and dwight yorke (neone remember those guys ) .... i do appreciate what arsenal have been able to achieve but i guess when it comes to soccer .... its not whos better but who your heart relates to ..... n changing loyalties is not one can even think of .... once a manu fan ... always a man u fan .... just like jayanth would be for arsenal ... i also love AC MILAN .... but more cuz of maldini .

20. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

hey jayanth .. i just adde one for soccer it should be pretty comprehensive ...