Someday by Nickelback

Discussion in 'English Lyrics - Submit or Request' started by Greeshma, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Greeshma

Greeshma Greeshma'z in da House

i've got the chords from ultimate-guitar already but i can't figure out the strumming pattern.........HELP!

2. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

DDDUDDD
    as long as i can remember.

3. Greeshma

i'll try that

4. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

Why not DDUX
    Where X is a mute.
    The PTB follows something different though. XXDDD.

5. Greeshma

well.....i'll try all of them and c wat is best for me...DDDUDDD....doesn't sound that right....but maybe if i prectice more it will be fine...

6. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

Ok I guess the pattern varies from guitarist to guitarist..doesn't EXACTLY have to be the same...anyway,here how I play it..

DDUDU (Bm)
    DDUDU (G)
    DDUDU (Dsus 2)
    DUD-DUDU (A)

So basically for every fourth chord the pattern would be the last one.For pre chorus
    DDUDU (E)
    DDUDUx 2 (G)
    DUD-DUDU (A)

So the pattern DDUDU(x3) DUD-DUDU

7. Greeshma

thanx, although i've been learning guitar for a year, i was mainly taught lead and now i have to learn chords by myself. i find lead easier than chords. i can play chords alright now...it's just not to a song....i get most chords from ultimate-guitar but hav trouble with the strumming pattern....i've herd time and time again that i should just make one up to suite myself but it seems easier for me learn one that some1 has already used rather then making one up......