Somebody Spook Me!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Petunia, Dec 16, 2005.

1. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

n yea @ srk.... deja vu happens ocassionally to me... dont bother abt it n e more :)... another thing.....

there is this villa over here.... (in khalidiya @ aka oz).... this place is abandoned... i mean there is no1 living here....no car in the garage...ground floor lights are always off...well it doesnt look like sum1 lives there....but...when u come there at night...there is a window on the second floor that glows (i mean the lights up there r switched on ) pretty strange.... have seen that many times.... every night...that light is on.... n yea remember...the house is ABANDONED... god..tht place gives me the creeps :)

2. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

3. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Now tht u guys have...gotten me off my studies...here's another one...from me....

around 7 years ago..in Delhi...my grandma....sold her...home to get a home...closer to ours...and she was staying with my Uncle....money transactions were taken care by my dad...so this one night...bank closed..earlier and dad had to bring..home 4 lakh rupees.so they could be deposited the next day....at tht time it was a huge amount! so naturally..we were a bit...careful....now..i might mention our home tht time was a flat in 4 storey apartment....so.. tht night...at around 12:00 i dont rem exactly....the power went off...so .we were all up..(keep in mind the heat and machar of delhi) .....5 mins later power is back on....and 10 mins later goes off again! now....tht happens...but wht was weird was when we saw from our balcony...it was only our house...tht...this thing was going on.....

naturally...first thing in mind was money tht was lying in home.....freaked out..we all were!

dad wants to go downstairs to inspect....the power...switch....at the basement of teh building...but mom..is ...darn sure...not to let him go...at this time of the night....so we r inside...closed doors...all awake...till 3...and this power on and off....continues...!! sitting in the balcony...

we finally spot a chowkidar...who helps dad check...wht's up..with the power....
    turns out...

STUPID mouse was trapped...in the power casing..of our unit...and was jumping up and down...running one side to another..causing...this power tripping....

..had a good laugh...at the end though....but a bad night!!

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

i did think of taking up parapsychology after college but got stuck studying management...there are many things like telepathy, clairvoyance, psychokinesis as well as dejavu which intrigue me...
    but ulte per (reversed legs) only makes me laugh :RollLol: ..believe me most of such xp are hallucinations or delusion :NoNo:

5. shak

shak Harrr!

hmmmm they say deja vu is just the brain playing tricks .. you experience something and brain kind of echos is back into the memory ... so its just an illusion

6. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

Woah !!! shahrukh u spooked me :O.. !!!! stop .. posting message u already got the max. numberrs of messages... he he he kidding.. dude, but.. as far as i recall i saw myself in mirror today.. woah !! that sure..was scary.. !!!

7. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

another experience....

it was a sunday night (how can i 4get this)....was around 2 aM... me nd my cousin were playing cards on the roof top in pakistan.... like it was all so dark...we were sittin cross legged ....we decided that we jus take a blanket n keep it on our heads...n light a torch inside... (if u knw wat i mean...so that we get plenty of light inside)....obviously...the blanket wud b glowing if u c it from the outside...hmm so...we were playin....then suddenly my cousin jus tilted his head n said OUCH!...who slapped me? (sum1 slapped him on the back of his head...)....we suddenly removed the blanket...n there was no 1 around...we jus didnt care much n continued playing...then onthe back of MY head...i felt a pretty heavy hand slap me....now this was weird...no1 was there execpt we both....we rand down the house to see...if n e1 had played a trick or sumthin...n every1 was asleep....in the house.... n at the moment of the incident...i noticed another thing... the dogs around that place were barking like crazy.... (i heard if there is n e ghostly stuff....dogs start barkin).... was really spooked for the next 3 days....

8. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----&gt; Zhol-Man&lt;----

i see a ghost everyday wen i stand in front of my mirror.....

9. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

ya tht house in near ma house...heard many things abt it..................i`ll plan to hav a adventure there..like if u cross tht villa at nyte u`ll heard some voice of ppl talkin ...........

10. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&amp;*$@*^$

Check your legs when you r standing.. is it ulta???? :p: :p:

11. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

all the freaking time!
    and its like by the time i figure out when it had happened the last time..another freakin thing comes up!! so damn ugg..frustrating!

12. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Oh dont be too hard on urself..abhi; im sure ur a nice one!
    like shahrukh said: "there are good ghosts and bad ghosts"
    :grin:
    oh im just foolin round!!

13. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

@shahrukh:

u wanted some creepy stories right well there this one: i have a friend from rajastan..shes a young thing who were for saudia airlines(stward) and shes got an aunt who had once been a landlady of a huge property which many years ago had been given away to some lower class people to live on. (little tiny homes, or huts, if you will) well anyway one of the people living on that property fell in love with the landowner and even after he past away he still hasnt left her side. He is known through the whole "basti" (town) as the mama-bhai and he guards her land like a faithful guard. you can hear him walking and often during fajr prayer you can even hear him humming a prayer. Whenever she made a wish outloud..he'd carry it out for her. and if he doesnt like a visiting guest..he becomes all poltergiesty and you can hear and see things being flung everywhere. Thats one! give me some time to type up the other one!!

14. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

there's a lady who i know through some family friends. she must be thirty now..last itme i saw her it was almost four years back; anywho! she has a spirit who has grown a liking to her. but he wants her..dead. Obviously the family doesnt want to kill her..so he haunts this woman day and night. Abuses her and posses her only to fling her from wall to wall. during the time i had been visiting these people they had quietly warned me about it..i didnt believe it. but soon enuf, i could actually hear these loud manly voices and this constant thumping in the room above. it was supposed to be her room. it was so horrible. and the saddest thing is that this woman is so damn prtty..and deaf and dumb. she cant talk or hear-and so she cant express the horror she goes thru..but everyone can see it. its jst the craziest thing ive ever experienced. and i am still haunted by it.

15. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

hey notty!
    what you saw was in the mirror. with this person..there WAS NO mirror. she saw herself..face to face.

16. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Now Petunia is gonna write poems about ghosts??? oh oh...

17. shak

shak Harrr!

@petunia: ,.. nice ones! .. hey i dont understand one thing .. how do spirits/ghosts produce a liking for the living humans?? .. do they have feelings? .. i wouldnt think so .. and well .. why fall in love or like someone when you know you have got no chance in world at ending with him/her and getting to hop on the bed .. strange ..
    well i have ran out of my stories .. now i guess i'll have to get ceative and come up with my own super fake story :) .. cant think of any though .. maybe later..

18. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

@ nope srry hindi...no poems for me-well for a while atleast..ive got my hands full with a little something bigger...when it picks up a notch mybe ill tell you bout it ;)

@ shahrukh..i have not a shitty clue as to what goes on in their hollow minds, but i do no one thing..these dead guys are nothing but souls trapped here..they can manage anything and everything that we can..they're just neither here nor there!

19. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

@ Petunia : I'm very very curious now... Waiting.......................................

20. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

damn....more than once a week...pretty creepy