Somebody Spook Me!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Petunia, Dec 16, 2005.

1. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

It was two in the mrning ... wasnt sleepy and in the mood to get spooked so i called up some of my friends and we got together for a spook nite...:) i heard the freakiest shit in my life..

a friend of mine had an incident happen to her a couple of years ago. She was gettin ready to pray, had washed up and headed into her room while tying a scarf on her head(she's muslim if you havent guessed) and she sees herself, AS IN SEES HERSELF..LIKE SHES SOMEONE ELSE and she's kneeling down in prayer...but only for a split second and then its gone. But the vision was so clear she said that it terrified her. Supposedly it happens, whther its a spirtitual or scientific reasoning behind it..dont know BUT HOLY CRAP>>>IMAGINE SEEING YOURSELF!!! :shock:

wow...but im still in the mood for a spook-out got any experiences???
    share em...
    :alien1:
    ~*~

2. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Saint Gobain mirrors ,...........eh? teeeeeeehehehe

3. shak

shak Harrr!

umm ... i dont have any personal accounts .. cuz i think ghosts are scared of me .. so they dont really bother coming close enuff .. good for them, .. any way ..
    i know a friend back in home country he told me about this woman who lives 3 doors down from him .. she says that her house is hounted .. and poor thing got so terrified one night that completely lost her senses .. she was sent to the mental asylum and later they found all sorts of strange things written on her bedroom walls, in some weird language .. all in bright green paint .. the floor was full of ashes and lots of other horrible things .. but they say that when she cameto tht place she was completley normal and was and active member of community .. but 3 months into her residency she got crazy .. phew must be something!

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

er....boo?

5. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

ma mom's sis plac it hounted .............................Once ma aunt was sleepin like on Fajr tyme (Muslim shd knw) she felt like some1 sat on her bed nd waked her up for prayer nd when she waked up she sawed somethin jus passed out side nd da door was open....nd there are many incident happened ....dnt feelin like typin :p

6. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

hey omar..speaking of your home country..i mean mybe its jst one of those desi-gossip things..but ive hrd of several accounts where there have been "sitings"of women in white attire who have backwrd feet...is it jst a speculation or what?

you shud thank ur lucky stars they're afraid of you..my friend's sister is hated by them..and shit is she harassed ..call me crazy but ive seen it happen myself.

7. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

8. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

well.
    once one of my maternal grandfathers was passing over a flyover in lucknow..which had a shamshaan below...
    it was arnd 12am-1am....when he saw this really huge,tall guy who just came and stood in front of his car....he did not move....
    on coming out of the car my grandfather saw that both his feets were ulta....
    so he rushed back in his car...and somehow got outta there..

i dunno how many believe in ghosts..
    but i think
    the ppl who have actually seen ghosts or have had encounters belive em...
    and those who havent encountered ...donot belive in em..

9. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

ghosts with ulta feet is too common man.....urban legend........
    but al i can say is this......all through my 4 years of dentistry, i ve burnt the midnight oil like everybody else.....and there are times when u r studying and u just know that u aint alone in that room.....or like when am goin to my bed room from my music/study room and in the corridor when am wlking......i just feel like something passed thru me.......and is now standing right behind me.........and then i just run to my room:eek::

10. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Its a powerful topic and the power of suggestion is a major leading factor in how much is believed of what. Personally, i have had encounters and incidents..and although deep down inside i hope for logic explanations for them to happen..i cant help but give in to the fact that they are in existence.

11. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

once i went to pee at night in a haunted forest..but then i saw donald duck and was relieved.

12. shak

shak Harrr!

^ i just love you man!!! hahahahahahhahhahahahahahah

i cant say, cuz i havent witnessed any of it .. could be desi-gossip thing ... your things go missing .. you blame em on the ghosts .. you just NEVA look under your friggin pillow!! thats how things go, back in desi land dont they?? .. lol kiddin kiddin ..

but its strange isnt it?? ulta feet .. the ghosts sightings here in western world neve mention ulta feet while back in desi-land .. its more or less ulta feet all the time .. now i certainly dont like ghost racism .. no no .. thats bad all ghosts should be equal .. ;)

and yeah .. do mention your account of things.. it seems like you've been bothered by some "thing" in the past.. lets hear it :)

@suarabh: .. you chicken :p .. jk

13. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

ghost racism......:RollLol: classic srk

am no chicken man....but my mind controls my head:grin:

14. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

mY grandama once went to stay in a house in singapore,which was built over a graveyard(she came to knoe tat later)and she said that in the whole lin of houses next to her house there were no children but in the midle of the night u could still hear a baby cryin.
    many people before also said tat there was something funny about tat house.
    they tore it down due to popular demand.

15. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

If I had seen myself i would be suffering from VISUAL HALLUCINATIONS!!! :shock: :shock: :p:

16. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Hey Hey Petunia .. U've brought up a very important topic .. sometimes we can see ourselves seriously .. for all those guys who don't believe .. it really happens I swear .. I'l tell u muh personal experience ..
    I once came home late from a party .. n no one was at muh place .. i unlocked da door opened it .. n as soon as i entered there was darkness.. n not juz dat .. there was uneasiness n i was sure someone's there .. as I was passin thru muh room .. I saw muhself in dat dim light .. juz for a split second .. wen i switched on da lights itz da mirror .. yeah .. it happens ..

17. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

ohhh good /////interestin topic nd expirence.............

18. shak

shak Harrr!

has anyone experienceed deja vu here? ... i kinda get that on weekly basis .. petty creepy somtimes ..

19. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

its 3 at night..studing for my final....but had to read this....crap...i am scared now!!

but shahrukh...dude...deja vu happened to me sooo many times...i have stopped worrying abt it now! ....just take it as part of life now!

but another strange...u guys might find this funny...but i got really serious abt this....
    so this is wht happened.....since last year....i have started seeing...the 11:11 on the clock
    evertime...i would be around a clock....and i would just turn to see....11:11 exactly at tht time......amazing...thing
    first i didnt notice...then it started happening everyday....i was so pissed i set my alarm for 11:10 so i could make sure i dont look at the clock...at tht very instant...

this continued for a while...then i started googling this...and if u guys check it...out..there is a whole bunch of people.....seeing this...11:11.....incredible number of theoris regading tht....but now i have adopted one of the explanations....the more u let something bother u...the more it will...catch up! so now i take....it easy....but it still happens..and no valid explanation....scientifically...i have just assumed it must be tht my body clock...is now...tuned to it...or something like tht! LOL...there is also a book on this theory...11:11....tht we r some kinda messengers..for some...alien shit....i laughed my head...off....may be when i am old...will time pass reading tht novel.....
    anywys....any other....11:11 guys here!

20. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

hmmm lahoris might knw this (though i didnt experience it...but heard abt it) ..... there is this road just beside the christian graveyard in lahore...there r no street lights on that road ONLY... ive heard stroies like...some1 was passin along that road (in a car) around 2-3 AM ...n theres this lady outside that asks for lift....the driver stops for her...n when she gets in the car...im notsure... but i heard the lady's got reversed feet...or hands (not sure.,) heard many incidents like these on that road...i myself have passed along that road around 1 aM at night....god! that road is really really spooky.... n itz extremely dark...no street lights ..