Somebody PLEASE buy my Morley and BOSS DS-2

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by raj.hendrix, May 2, 2007.

1. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

come on guys, i really need the cash!

boss ds-2 for 3500

morley pdw II wah/volume/distortion for 3500

both for 6500

you wont get a better deal than this. because the morley sells for 110 bucks in USA and the ds-2 for 90 bucks.
    morley is a year old and ds-2 is 3 months old.

come on u buggers! help a fellow guitarist out!!

2. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

This place really sucks for people tryng to sell stuff

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Ha, most of the ppl here haven't even bought their first acoustic guitar.

:RollLol: Why would they buy DS-2 or Wah?
    [n00bish]Plus I would prefer "teh multi processor" which can produce gazillions of different useless sounds, most of which I would never ever use, but still it would b00st my (n00bish) ego.[/n00bish]

4. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

where u frm ... i might buy it if its in good condition

5. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

im from delhi.
    ill post pics man!

im getting a vox wah soon and i dont need a distortion pedal. IM NOT SELLING BECAUSE THEY SUCK. im selling them BECAUSE I DONT NEED THEM and i know someone out there who isnt suffering from multifxocitis will need them.

yes theyre in very good condition...the boss ds-2 is just frigging 3 months old..used only 2-3 times. in the ****ing box too.

the morley is a year old. and ive played it probably 10 times max.

i don't like the idea of good pedals getting wasted like this and yes i need the money. im selling them dirt cheap because its more about the wastage factor than the money thing.

6. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

im frm delhio too... maybe we can work out a deal... where do you saty in delhi..

7. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

and yes i shall ship too if u want me to, but im not aware of any ways to ship. so u'll have to help me out there. in case ure from bombay or bangalore, there can be other ways of exchange.

8. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

i stay in RK Puram. wat about you?

9. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

here are the pics. check them out.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      118.3 KB
      Views:
    • 21.jpg
      21.jpg
      File size:
      259.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      154.9 KB
      Views:
  10. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

very near my friend... vasant kunj!!!

11. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

okay cool.
    so whats your scene? u genuinely interested or one of the couple of other buyers who asked me about them and then went and bought ZOOM 707's :(

12. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

He's interested...he just knocked up a RG550 so i guess some pedals have to go with it :)

13. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

well, here we go again...see...he's stop posting :p

one 'interested' guy came and asked me whether i had the bill for guarantee purposes!! wtf!! i told him 'yes i do, but u'll have to avail of them in USA' and he looked shocked as if i was joking! and then said something about his parents not allowing hi to buy second hand equipment because theyve been advised by their relatives who recently bought a second hand IRON which crapped out!!!!! wtf is wrong with people here!

14. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

^Im not allowed to buy 2nd hand stuff too. It's a bummer. Otherwise id be all over the Boss

15. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Funny why parents dont second hand stuff....half of my pedals are second hand..

16. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Yeah, second hand stuff is cool! so cheap for good stuff! :(

17. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

exactly...and since the availability and the prices here are completely screwed up, getting good stuff for good prices is next to impossible...

bleh! ive given this argument too many times...
    if anyone's interested in the stuff please give me a call @ 09818779411
    or email: rajarshi.hendrix@gmail.com

18. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

man sorry for the delay... i think ill not be buying it now but if it is available , then after a month cause this month i need to buy an amp...

19. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Have you decided on an amp? tallien can you something better than most branded ones we have here. Sadly, including laney. The LV will have just one or two tubes maximum. And honestly, since we have a tube amp builder. It isnt worth it IMO. You can get the same specs and better with Tallkien

20. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

ok cool. i have a bad feeling that the way things are going, it will be available next month too :(