some weird ppl?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by ssslayer, Aug 18, 2005.

1. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

2. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

i had seen it in Express .... Didnt know games could be so bad .....
    Get scared to play ...(I dont have that much time like b4) ......
    Used to play for 8 hours continuesly ...taking breaks for pee and smoke ... At night (So no food !!!) ...
    There was this frnd of mine .. when i played with him even the smoke used to with the games .......!!!!!
    Thank myself i came out alive ....

Wonder what game that guy played !!!!!!

3. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

lemme ask u ... what did u play continuously for 8 hrs???

4. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Man. I dont think I can do anything continuously for 8 hours not even sleeping.

5. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

u mean the afro asia cup?!!it sucked big time!

6. mr singh

mr singh New Member

what a freak, 50 hours... how can that be possible... i think he just swapped over with sombody wen he went 2 the toilet

7. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Age of Empires ... Rise Of Nations ... Pretorians ... Return to Castle Wolfenstine ...
    And at times soem chota mota games .... And even NFS ...

8. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

i remember i once played thief: the dark project for 9 hrs flat wid breaks.........yea once i played unreal tournament 2004 : onslaught continous for 6-7 hrs....widout ne brake

9. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I have played Freecell continuously for 2 hours without breaks. That's the max.

10. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

:nw: Freecell?

i cannot stand any game for more than 1.5 hrs (yup i took it from soccer) ...
    even the AOE/AOK and the clones ... so ultimately i get all pained and use cheat code sto finish the game ASAP ...

Unreal i played once for quite long ... and i had a splitting headache ...

11. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey cheat codes are good ... but kills out the fun in the game ... If you are playing to check out the graphics it good ... But if u wanna enjoy or have some timepass ... dont use them ... Or use them if u want to play the game 4 the second time ..

12. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

no yaar ... actually sometimes in the begining i start being patient ...

but slowly ... as the gmae progresses ... i lose patience ... and lo ... the cheats come to rescue ;)

13. hey i came 2 no wich game he woz playing... i woz juust goin thru sum old newspaper and read the same article. he woz playing warcraft

14. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah ... thats AOE/AOK clone ...