Some sugesstions--mods plz dont ignore

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by the_wizard, Oct 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

1. Too many stickies--There have been threads lik "Post pics frm mobile phones which was made sticky"....to be frank i find no use for it to be a sticky thread. It is also regularly getting updated and bumped so it wont be a problem if its made a normal thread ....i think.
    also the thread "Best guide award", "Tech Talk India....your right place....", "Announcing the launch of IGT album", "And IGT soundtrack" are not much updated still are made sticky.

In the Tabs forums I guess the Weekly Riff and Rules shud be amde sticky...I dont know visit those threads much so cant comment more on that.

In the beginners forums the comprehensive lessons and buying guides understanding tabs, sm stuff related to pick-ups installation (the sharukh one), amps related help...shud be sticky..

Second Sugesstion

Can we have a sub-forum called "Your own works"...or something similar...where we can have further sub forums like Poetry, Artwork, their own compositions (not covers..but original stuff). It is observed that most stuff by IGTans other than poetry and recordings exist only in the CC lounge.....

2. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

^^^ really good suggestions

3. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

:mad:..But don't unstuck pictures taken on your cell phone..:annoyed:

nIK!!:nw:

4. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

theres already a forum for your works..its called IGTsoundrtack and poetry and lyrics section....

5. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

I was talking about integrating all ur own wrks kinda thread into one...with sm subforums...

Like till Guitar Gear, Tablature & Beginners Forum everything is ok....after that I was sugessting

All Music Talk
    Music Talk
    Music Reviews, Albums, Biography etc.
    Carnatic Music
    IGT Soundtrack (For covers only)

Your Own Works
    Poetry Forum
    Artwork (Includes art stuff like sketches, photoshop stuff and web related stuff)
    IGT Soundtrack (for originals)

rest all again remains the same..

just a sugesstion :cool:

6. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Thank you for your suggestions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.