some problems....

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by taxyse, Apr 27, 2006.

1. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

i did try to avoid makin this new thread...ah but u folks leave me with no choice..
    ohk...so here goes...
    1.i cant stream files from soundclick and other similar sites...the player window does open..but remains stuck on the 0:00 mark...
    same goes with the youtube videos...it just plays the first few frames..and then stops fer good...

2.my cubase give the error message...'sample rate could not be set...prob due to sample clock being set to external sync'....i tried to edit the 'device setup' settings...but the pull down bar doesnt respond in the 'vst multitrack' option....i also chked out my soundcard options..they are all fine...

so...eh...waiting.....:help:

2. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

oh i forgot...this is igt ..duh

3. vishalj

vishalj Banned

I resent that

I have know clue though

4. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

maybe its a problem wid ur processor or internet connection.:think:

5. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

What is your internet connection speed and how big is the file you are trying to stream?

6. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

also, are you using IE or Firefox?

7. vishalj

vishalj Banned

If your using IE, use firefox. If you're already on fireforx use Opera. If you tried all use a mac. If you're on a mac use windows.

8. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

i am on opera...i didnt like firefox AT ALL....but neway..doesnt matter now..cuz i am done with the first problem...but still no clue bout the second

9. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

ha ha ha ha....that was funny...