Some n00 stuff

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by jekyll, Sep 29, 2005.

1. jekyll

jekyll Banned

yeah
    i did some doodling around with guitar yest (okie ... i simply jam with myself) n came up with this:

https://www.megaupload.com/?d=6GLBV41K

two feedback are required:

1. Intro Lead: do they sound good enuff? ... does it gell well with the intro rhythm?
    2. I tried doing some Dorian at around 1min10sec, i know it sounds a little off initially, but does it manage to come back to normal?

3. U can comment on the rest of the crap too ... but as i say .. the rest is really crap!

2. hate_eternal

hate_eternal Banned

Firstly I too am a noob so my comments necessarily might not give a critical feedback (if you are looking for one).

1. Intro Lead sounds are pretty good and fit very well with the rhythm.
    2. Dorian begins witha goof up (atleast it sounded like that), but continues in a good flow.
    3. There are un-neccessary riffs in between and during the end that you can improve.

Overall a job well done considering that you are a noob.

3. jekyll

jekyll Banned

Tanx a ton.

seems like all the other fellows are too busy,
    anyway i get it ...
    as i said i play it in jam fashion - no prior preparation ... it just struck me that i should play D-Dorian on that instance and well it came out a little lame :p: ...

but yeah the main thing was intro .. that was something that i still think goes good ...

rest of the song - well i need some lyrix / vocals ... the guitars are plainly unnecessary ... i just did them to fill the "song" ...
    in principle ... i would only play the rhythm during the rest of the song ...
    only intro leads ...

and if possible then put some outro leads also ...
    thanx once again :)

4. mukkaiss

mukkaiss New Member

bujhi....!!! magar bujhi nehi
    na jaane kaisi pyaas hai,
    qaraar dil se aaj bhi
    na door hai na paas hai
    yeh khel dhoop chhaon ka
    yeh kurbetey ye dooriyan
    na jaane kaisi pyaas hai....

he he he he....

5. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

heard..it..

the tone sounded a little too processed for my taste.
    playin is ok,was a little too edgy..
    phrasing imo should be better.work on it..u will get there.
    chops were okish..could be more fluent.at times it sounded as if u were forcing ur self.

6. jekyll

jekyll Banned

was that supposed to be put as the lyrics for teh rhythm?

7. jekyll

jekyll Banned

thanx ...
    dunno about the tone but the rest all is true :( (the for clean rhythm i usd compressor n another guitar on slight overdrive - for the leads i had to boost the 1000Hz components to bring it out - cuddnt help it)
    yeah i need real more practice ...
    the onli thing am not able to do :(

8. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@mukkaiss..
    plz stick to the topic if ur not suggesting the lyrics here :aggre:

@jekyll
    iL listen soon and let u know..m too bz now