Some more chords of OLD bengali songs...

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Arindam.Ray, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Some more chords of OLD bengali songs for you.....Many of us doesn't like these songs

anymore..[even may not have heard too!!!!]; but i still hope that people will again start

listening to "SONGS" and NOT "MUSIC" !!!!!!!!!!...The bands demanded [from years ago] that

they have brought a "FLOW" to bengali songs...i guess the flow was of only a POND...and not

even a RIVER....OCEAN is still a fairy tale for them and will remain like that forever.

Huh...still some people shaking their heads with long long hair[colorful!!!] and trying to

kill the guitar...[not to play it...!!!]....Long live BENGALI MENTALITY...a mixture of some

fu**ing culture !!!!

ANyway here are the chords for you that i was telling about....

1] Kotodin Pore ele - Am/D/C/G/F/E/A...

2] Tare Bole Dio - Eb/Bb/Ab/Cm...

3] Shamla Gayer Kajla Mayee - Ab/Db...B/Cm...

4] Chonchol Mon Anmona - Ab/Db/Eb...

5] Sei Gaan - F#m/E/A/G/C#m...

6] Ja re Ja Re Ure Ja Re Pakhi - Am/F/G/E7...

7] Modhu Malati - Db/Ab/Bb/F#...

8] Ranar Choleche - E/B/A/E....D/G/C...

9] Poth Harabo Bolei Ebar - A/E/D/E...A/E/D/C/A...Em/D/C/A...

10] Sadher Lau - A/E/D...

Thank you for your kind support for all these years. Also i would like to express my

deep,sincere gratitude to all my IGTians and all the moderators of IGT for their tremendous

encouragement for me to keep on posting more and more and more and.........

Hope that iam keeping my promise...and i further hope that i'll keep on doing this as long

as me and IGT last!!

Thanks again!

2. sayantan_guha

sayantan_guha New Member

thnx arindam da...............
    great post
    your signature is great too !!!

3. kuntalm

kuntalm New Member

Arindam-Da,
    Can you provide the chord for "Pora Banshi Shunle E Mon Aar" by Asha Bhonsle??
    Please Please Please ???

4. chandan_gaan

chandan_gaan New Member

just visit and keep visiting http//uniquechords.blogspot.com for loads of bengali song chordswith lyrics. i am sure u would get benifetted from http//uniquechords.blogspot.com.
    Pls spend a little time to give your valuable comments, which will surely going to improve the blog. its yours. keep visiting and make request to get the chords. answer assured.

5. aritram1

aritram1 New Member

Thanks u arindam da..
    great chords.. :beer:

6. chandan_gaan

chandan_gaan New Member

7. bcb

bcb New Member

Hi Arindom da,
    Could you please provide cord of Lalon's song??????????????
    Will be very happy:)..........

thanks,
    Bimal