Some bad news bout Zero

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Asmodeus, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Like, prepare urself for this:::

Zero is about to wind up in this year or early next year. What I've heard is that one of em is goin to the UK or something. I wont give out the names and all I can say is that, please let this be a hoax!

:shock:

2. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

whats zero?

3. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Zero's like one of the best Indian Rock acts out there... heard PSP 12???

4. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

no------------

5. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Zero is great... I've heard their songs twice in I-ROCK... But i never managed to get their CD or casette! Have they released any?
    Usually they get yanked at in I-ROCK cause most of the people in I-ROCK are died hard heavy metal nutcases who go berserk at the sound of PDV(Though they r good too in their genre ).

I wasn't there at this year's I-ROCK.. i heard they shifted it from from Rang Bhavan... what crap?!

Anyways I hope to be there in 2005. :rockon:

6. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Yeah.. they did.. it was at some Goregaon place... I couldnt go too...

BTW, Zero do have an EP titled Hook... it maybe available off th stores, no idea 'cuz like, I can't manage to find one yet... U could ask Dennis, he does have it tho!

& PDV rock live!!!

7. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

zero's website?? r ne tracks available??

8. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Nah.. they don't have an official websit on the net or things.. dunno about thier songs too...

9. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

i bought their CD at GIR, i must say that their songs are very good(Especially Christmas in July,PSP12)

10. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

great... but i see u r from delhi... how else can i get the CD?

11. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

i dont know, i think they were on the web but i dont seem to remember their website, ill pm u if i get the website.
    other thatn that, is seriously dont know

12. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

watever it is.....i hope warren doesnt leaves india or doenst stop gigging. you shud i have the silence in the crowd and every one just gawking at warren....when he played comfortably dumb solo...damn!

13. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

warren left.

he is in new zealand. zero's vocalist annouced this in IIT fest. but he said he'll return however, zero has hired a new guitarist...mumbled his name somthing like sanjan fernandes.

he plays well.

14. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

sanjay josseph is the replacement guitarist

warren is back on 10th febuary and zero is back

sid is going to get married and move to dubai in a year or so thus zero might find new drummer or call it a day i guess..

15. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Thanks for the news... finally, there is the ray of hope~

16. neologik

neologik New Member

yeah zero's still together n they dont have a website. but they do have two albums.
    i bought one at irock. can't find other.

17. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

2 Albums??? Ive known of only Hook... tell me if you've got the other one...

18. call_of_ktulu41

call_of_ktulu41 New Member

i hope warren returns..
    you have to be pretty talented to make a song like spitleaf
    Hook sounds a lot like GNR.. i think