Solo for Agar Main kahoon - Lakshya..

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Subhro, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

Code:
    #----------------------------------PLEASE NOTE--------------------------------#
    #This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the#
    #song. You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research.#
    #-----------------------------------------------------------------------------#
    #-- File created with Instab - [url]https://www.pconline.com/~smcarey/instab.html[/url] --#
    #-----------------------------------------------------------------------------#

Title: Agar Main Kahoon (Solo)
    Album: Lakshya
    Transcribed by: Subhro

Notations used here :
    ---------------------
    h = hammer on
    p = pull off
    s = slide
    x = muted
    b = bend

--|--------------------|----------------------------|-------------------------
    --|-------------3-3----|----------------------------|-------------------------
    --|---3--5-5-3-----5---|---3---5-5--3-3--5-3--------|-------------------------
    --|--------------------|--------------------5--3----|-------------------------

--|-------------3-3----|----------------------------|-------------------------
    --|---3--5-5-3-----5---|---3---5-5--3-3--5-3--------|-------------------------
    --|--------------------|--------------------5--3----|-------------------------

--|----------------|----------------|----------------|----------------|-------
    --|----p-------6---|----p-------6---|----p-----8-6---|----p------s----|-------
    --|---7/5-5--7-----|---7/5-5--7-----|---7/5-5--------|---7/5-5--5/7---|-------

--|----------------|------------------|----------------|----------------|-----
    --|----p-------6---|----p-------------|----p-----8-6---|----p------s----|-----
    --|---7/5-5--7-----|---7/5-5--5x-7x---|---7/5-5--------|---7/5-5--5/7---|-----

--|----s--------8/10--8--7--8---|------------------|----------------|---------  
    --|---8/10-8-10--s--------------|---10x-8x---------|-----------h----|---------
    --|-----------------------------|----------10x-7---|---9-7----5/7---|---------
    --|-----------------------------|------------------|-------7--------|---------
    --|-----------------------------|------------------|----------------|---------
    --|-----------------------------|------------------|----------------|---------  --|-----------------------------|------------------|----------------|---------

--|---12-10----10---|---8(b)-10-------------------|-------------------------|-
    --|---------13------|------------10-8--8-10-8-----|--8x----h----------------|-
    --|-----------------|------------------------10---|----7--5/7-5----5--7-7---|-
    --|-----------------|-----------------------------|-------------7-----------|-
    --|-----------------|-----------------------------|-------------------------|-
    --|-----------------|-----------------------------|-------------------------|-

--|------------------------|------------------------|-------------------------
    --|---5/7-7--5-5--7---s----|---5/7-7--5-5--7---s----|-------------------------
    --|---5/7-7--5-5--7--5/7---|---5/7-7--5-5--7--5/7---|-------------------------
    --|---5/7-7--5-5--7--------|---5/7-7--5-5--7--------|-------------------------

--|------------------------|--------------------|-----------------------------
    --|---5/7-7--5-5--7---s----|---5/7-7--5-5--7x---|-----------------------------
    --|---5/7-7--5-5--7--5/7---|---5/7-7--5-5--7x---|-----------------------------
    --|---5/7-7--5-5--7--------|---5/7-7--5-5--7x---|-----------------------------

plz make any minor changes as per ur listnin pleasure.... 
    the notes r more or less ok i guess.. 
    in case of the hammer-ons, pull-offs and slides... do whtevr sounds good 2 u..
    listn 2 the song 2 get while followin the tabs 2 get a sense of the timing..

gosh.......i'm famished.. :)

I used 2 prepare the tab charts by myself usually... all the dashes - - -
    today i caught hold of this s/w .. Instab... it generates the tab charts automatically..

also it generates this cool fair-use disclaimer notice at the beginning...
    "This file is author's....bla bla bla... " :p:
    looks vry professional :p:
    pilizzzzzzzzz reply......................... with suggestions/corrections.... :please:
    thnx in advance..
    & hav fun playin this piece.. :)... especially Spencer & abhis_pals who requestd for this lead..
    hope its up2 ur xpectations Spencer & abhis_pals :)

Bandbaaja likes this.
  2. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

looks professional :p: i dont know the song so i can comment on the accuracy :p:

but good job!

3. Bandbaaja

Bandbaaja Pronounced Band Baaaa Ja

Whoah Subro :d Sahi Hai Sahi Sahi Good One

4. Subhro

I wil take that as a compliment !!!!!!!! :p:

the song is frm the movie Lakshya. might be available on musicindiaonline.com.. dunno..

& how do u know its a good job ??? if u aint hrd that song ?? :)

nywayz... thnx a lot :)

5. Subhro

thnxxxxxxxxxxxxx Bandbaajaaaaaaaaaa.............. :)

6. its4ashish

its4ashish New Member

Nice Tab....

7. Subhro

thanx ashish :)

8. Kobain

Kobain New Member

hey @subhro ..buddy can u gimme the site name for the tabbing? wud be a gr8 way to present...nice wrk.. :rockon:

9. Subhro

thanx kobain :)

just a glance at ur msg.. and i thought u wanted the name of the site frm where i got the tabs of the song... was furious.. lolz... :)

i'm attaching the s/w in this post... its a zip file..
    hav fun... :)

Attached Files:

10. saurabh10487

saurabh10487 New Member

great work bro:)