Software for getting correct strumming pattern

Discussion in 'Guitar Tablature Discussion' started by rohilguitar, Jan 19, 2008.

1. rohilguitar

rohilguitar New Member

which cud help me in getting correct strumming pattern

2. javalogix

javalogix Member

Google metronome and you will get a hell lotta softwares.......

metronome is must have software if you want to improve your timing.........

3. -Nemesis-

-Nemesis- New Member

Software for strumming patterns??
    Dude,you sicken me..The next thing would be a software for how to connect your guitar to an amp.. -_-
    This is sad.

4. amitrichardxess

amitrichardxess New Member

U Hav Got The World Most Advance Software Ur Brain Use It!!!!!!

5. Shashank007

Shashank007 Extremist

now wht does a strumming software mean dude........i think u should download the audio files for various strumming patterns (just google it or search IGT )..........the best way is play the guitar with the song u'll figure out the pattern soon.

6. ozone

ozone New Member

its all in the thought process dude... if u get a hang of it wen u listen to a song then ul be able to reproduce it... u cant force some sequence of ups and down for a song, ul screw up if u try to do that... first try practicing basic strumming patterns initally stick to DDUUD pattern works for 99% of songs... then move onto other patterns... i dont think theres any s/w in the world that can help improve ur strumming... practice is the only solution.

7. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

basically what they're all saying is you're supposed to use something called an ear which is at the sides of your head........now you need to sync your ear, brain and hand! and wola!

8. dr_guitar

dr_guitar New Member

dude, there may not be good softwares for strumming available... but if u listen to the song repeatedly, you'll catch the strumming pattern easily. also, if you're not singing along, then use the metro to maintain your timing. this will serve the purpose. but remember to listen to the song repeatedly atleast 3-4 times... you'll rock..surely !!!

9. alexis_alicia

alexis_alicia New Member

guitar pro

10. horsesmouth

horsesmouth Active Member

n hw does GP help??

dudes, there's no soft for getting strumming patterns....u gotta go with the beats n then fill up.I'd tried a lot wen i was a beginner myself....