Social Circus, no good witout JUnoon, only good song, was na rena

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by jal_babe, Aug 30, 2005.

1. jal_babe

jal_babe im a SEDUCER

hey ppl don't get Social Circus, no good witout JUnoon, only good song, was na rena

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey jessi ... what is Social Circus?
    *yawn* - still in sleep

3. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

No idea abt other numbers in the album ... but 'Na Re Na' is really cool ..........

4. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

na re na, mein,mein chala they all rock social circus is damn kool...

5. Ozze

Ozze New Member

social circus .. contain a song for every MOOD.. so go get grab ur on copy .. stop..
    burning the CDs or downloading the freakin noisy Mp3s from the local sites..

6. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Its good but doesnt have the class of JUNOON ... No great solos but nice one ..

7. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

hmm..well i liked another one called Mein

8. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

ali sucks without junoon......ali is nothing without junoon ,and so as junoon without ali

9. m_waleed86

actually i should be salman is nothing without junoon and junoon withiut salman.....probably ali will make lots of money by going solo

10. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

making money or being popular is not a actual thing...making a good musik is a real thing
    the main composer of junoon was salman ahmed ....he made all the comosition...
    although hes voice sucks...but hes a excellent composer n guitarist...unlike ali who dumped junoon and is trying to b more popular at his own efforts

11. m_waleed86

i do agree with you but in pakistan (or porbably where every urdu music is listened) usually people go for the voice rather than the music in the particular song........and i think making 'GOOD MUSIC' which no body likes is a waste......

12. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

i like the album... its great overall...

and ali did not dump junoon .. junoon is disoluted by all the members will.. and dont u think they have had enough.. i mean their career as junoon was too long..

13. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

^^ yeah, more than 15 years I think. The album (social circus) is amazing, almost every single song. The music in the album is light years ahead of anything else I've heard from pakistan. No wonder that the album has been on No. 1 in pakistan for over 2 months. And ali did not "dump" junoon. First their bass player, Brian left the band, or got fired. Then these guys mutually split up, both of them releasing their own albums (social circus, infiniti). But do these guys still give concerts together as Junoon ??

14. Priyank_Jal_fan

Priyank_Jal_fan ..:[Snip]:..

thats true only na re na was good and dewana too but others just copies and sound's like some junoon songs coz ali azmats the great