So...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bjr, Feb 19, 2008.

1. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Al-Qaida declares jihad... 06-11-2007 12:58 AM jamhead haha

That was the last time I got a rep point...8 months ago.

What is wrong with the internet? Are people no longer giving other people reputation in general or am I just losing my charm?

Yet a certain relative of mine writes poems and gets rep points by the horde.

Hey, amusing people is an art too. I deserve karma.

Discuss.

CrYpTiC_angel likes this.
  2. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

I just threw up in my stomach.
    (Couldn't be bothered to let it come up to my mouth.)

You really care that much eh?

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

They don't call me rep whore for nothing, boi.

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

and I was also wondering why you don't post much anymore.

5. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

for some unknown reason none of the oldies post anymore.
    and yeah, its been nine months since i last got a rep too.

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

so why don't YOU post anymore? especially considering you are online a fair bit....or do you post elsewhere?

7. anshphenomenon

no, i do not post anywhere else.
    i do visit IGT daily though.

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Precisely. So why not post? It'd shed a little light into my dark life.

9. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

I post at times ..

I talk useless shit though so ..

btw, an unbelievably huge bunch of emos/n00bs have hit the internet lately on orkut, facebook, forums, etc.

I wonder if subtlety/sarcasm would be extinct some day like other good things like dinosaurs?

Useless shit again? Didn't I?

10. anshphenomenon

honestly i do not find anything interesting enough to post.

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Force yourself. Threads like these are proof that I do :'(

@elfascinating: No, I don't think they'll be extinct ever. I just fear that far too many unintelligent people browse the forums these days.

Not without good reason that most intelligent people found better things to do I suppose.

Take you for example. I don't think we've ever gotten along yet compared to most of the forum, you seem to provide better conversation.

12. Greeshma

Greeshma Greeshma'z in da House

wat are rep points.........i mean is it baically giving points to some1 u like cuz they've been nice to you or have stated a good opinion etc etc????

13. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

yes! That's just a moot point though. The real thread is how nobody posts anymore.

14. the.ghost

the.ghost New Member

Gone are the days when dry wit caused a torrent of rep points to flood in .. too much of your bored, spiraled and rendered meaningless for the sake of complexity and deepness posts left people jaded maybe ..

kidding, I am an ex ... last time I got a rep'd was more than an year ago, this place ain't what it used to be .. Neo took the last laugh I guess.

15. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Meh.
    Teh sux wins.

16. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

IF neo had a laugh, it would only be because he was successful in convincing the "admin" to buy this website. There's no other reason for him to have a "laugh".

Btw Neo kicked out the charm of this website and sold it to "admin" (I'm guessing)

If that's true then Neo is really cool!
    and of course LOL at admin.

17. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

hah, judging by the accuracy of your judging me, I'd guess you were either wizard or cryptic angel. However, I resent the meaningless.

@elfascinating: I made a thread which touched upon that issue....and is now lying locked replyless in the Feedback forum. check it.

18. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

hah and at this point, every old timer who's responded to the thread is online...which does go to show that there apparently is time to kill.

19. basit_jaaaani

basit_jaaaani I'm gUnnin' fer uuu

bjr
    i think all the old timers had their life a LITTLE more on the exciting side to be killin time on igt.

how've you been

20. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

No choice you see.

Ironically, IGT seems to be "cool" when you've to work 8 hours a day on the comp with so many websites banned.