Smoking.

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bjr, Apr 10, 2008.

1. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

I started smoking 10 yrs earlier nd i luv it :grin:

2. eightytwo

eightytwo New Member

Maybe what you're saying might turn out to be true... but as of now 80, it is...

About the loneliness... argh! I know what you're talking about! Honestly.

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I would like to ask one thing:

How many anti-smokers have had smoke properly, even once. Propely means taking the stuff into your lungs. And not just filling the cheeks and then blowing out for "tashan"

4. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

^Lawl @ the usage of Tashan.

5. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Don't plan on doing it. Not worth the effort - if I wanted to put something in my mouth I'd like it to be food.

6. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

@alpha: LOL.. i know EXACTLY what you talking about. i remember being made to feel like a rebel in a group of friends that i made while on a trip to india.. (because i smoked) one of the guys put on a show bout a chainer and well, you can tell..and he wasnt :p

so i shorted him one and he did that.. just took it, held his breath so it looked like he was taking it in.. and let it all back out.

gayest thing i ever saw. i would have respected him more had he said he didnt smoke. :cool:

and yes, i smoke. lungs and all. that IS smoking. what you talking about is :eek:.. i dont know actually. :p

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I've done it and coughed filmy style. But I really ain't an anti-smoker. Or would you include me in the list?

8. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

For some reason I never coughed when I first took the smoke in.

anyway .. has anyone tried keeping 2 ciggys in the nostrils and taking it in through the nose?

Cool-kick.

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I wanted to try that with the hookah but the people sharing drew the line.

:'(

10. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^Kabhi mere gali aa jana... woh v taste kar loge :grin:

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

haha, okay. Waise you know some friends of mine and that is quite creepy.

12. rocksta

rocksta Live Fast Die Young

@d100 yea ppl very right.if u not started yet...dont do it.

@petunia d ppl who fake smokin and make a big deal of it (surprisinly theres an awful no. of them) need to have smoke pumped into their lungs..)

13. eightytwo

eightytwo New Member

I tried my hand at smoking when I was in 4th standard. I was curious because my dad used to smoke. I didn't have the slightest clue as to how he did it. Needless to say, I was a failure :p

I've done the filmy style too during my final year in college... It was fun to do it in front of our NCC juniors... more because they were shit scared of us... :D

14. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

Maybe the hookah-lovers on IGT should have a meet in a hookah parlor once :p

On topic, I smoke on and off. Usually go one or two months without but may smoke half a pack a day too :p. I don't really care if it's harmful to my health; i'm not very frequent. And I don't think it's 'cool' either. Hookah's much cooler :p

15. augur

augur I love bjr

But you can't carry a hookah in your pocket now can you?

16. manojtdv

manojtdv New Member

hello can any one help me by posting classical notes(sa re ....) of latest hindi songs

17. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

@morbid: i agree with you.. but i think the meet should be here in chicago..thats where i can make :cool:
    hookah is cooler.. cos you get the whole flavor thing going..
    and its even neater for the people who cant handle the strong tobacco (from smoking and all)

@augur: you get real cute tiny ones-seriously pocket sizes-but they pointless..(its more frequently used for weed) but you have a point. and i have to agree.. :)

18. kavindra

kavindra New Member

A cigarette or beedi or anything allied kills because of the smoke particles that enter the larynx [voicebox] and lungs which are irritating and kill the cilia[hairlike projections] and the softer parts. So anything that emits lesser of the smoke is safer. So, hookah is the safest and safer with milk because it takes out more smoke particles. Filter Cigarette comes next followed by beedi and cigarettes without filters. I don't smoke, did it once in seventh grade. Didn't get any high but instead got fits of coughing. :D
    I hate it when someone smokes near me without asking[i would say no, anyways] and i always walk away, give them a cold shoulder or throw tantrums. Hehehe. I love my life and don't want anyone else to give me diseases. Passive smoking is more dangerous than smoking.

19. kavindra

kavindra New Member

I hate smoking because of its EXTREME ill effects on body. I don't care much about dying. It is falling ill and depending on others is what i loathe.

20. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I'm assuming pollution isn't a problem you're living with. I mean, considering that a bus belches smoke out at me with 200 times the capacity of a smoker, wouldn't my yelling at a smoker seem a little dramatic?