Smoking

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rjain172, Mar 2, 2006.

1. rjain172

rjain172 Banned

Wat I jus not understand at all is dat why d hell ppl can't quit smoking, even if they want 2 do so! I mean, hell maaan!! is it d care free attitude, or 2 copy someone, or just whatever. I do belive in experimentation & had started smokink 4 yrs ago & my friend told me dat u will make it as a habit 4 sure, but I proved him wrong. I think after some time, d same stick wud not give u d same kick as before, & also v read so many articles abt dis shit & even den ??

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

What is this, dilettante season? Do not try to generalize and put yourself in the shoes of an other person, where "trying" and quitting for you might be a matter of experimentation, it might be an addiction for another. That being said, i loathe smoking, but what i've come to realize is that it's a personal choice and you cant/should not take it upon yourself to be a messiah and make them quit. Just useless. Realization comes from within, not from outside.

3. vishalj

vishalj Banned

I quit. *snaps fingers* Just like that. Its been 2 years I think. Maybe 3.
    I do smoke once in a while when I'm on holiday but thats fine as thats like once every 2-3 months.

Everyone talks about the "kick" a cig gives you... WTF are you'll talking about!? Everyone who says they get a kick when they smoke cigerette's don't kow how stupid they sound when they say that.

4. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

I quit 2 yrs back...par jab thand lagti hai aur koi chara nahi hota tab pee leta hoon

5. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Quit about 6 months ago. I don't miss regular cigarettes that much but I have certainly missed the Gudam Garam that is available here in India ever since I left for Canada (about 2 and a half years since I last smoked one of them). Gudam feels just amazing during the winter!

6. rjain172

rjain172 Banned

Abe disturbed, who told u 2 stop?? it's our life n u hv d right 2 liv it in ur way.
    Jus read my Q again, may b dis time u get it right.

7. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

:sigh: Why do newbies have to be this Emo? Read through my post again and maybe realization will dawn upon you, i said i loathe smoking.

8. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

quitting is easy, i do it once everyday.

bjr likes this.
  9. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

LMFAOO..

But on a more serious note...I cant help but agree with everyone who's posted in thread so far...its a personal thing. Fling or Cling. Its your call. I was really bad a couple of years ago. But ive quit. And now I only have a couple when things just get outta hand...even thats crazy-but im letting go. And im happy.

@rjain: So you quit/never got addicted. Well good for you. Now lay off our backs.

10. shak

shak Harrr!

smoking aint bad at all ....

*shrug* just thought i would be different .. . nobody is listening anyway

11. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

chill man.. rjain,... those who wanna smoke,.. let em,.. those who dont,.. let em,... y do u even feel like talkin on this topic wch has lost itself to being monotonous n repetetion.

12. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

but those who smoke theya re efectin the ppl around them...wat ya say....most boy of 15 yrs are starts smokin showin off near gals...I started to but thn i realized tht im damagin myself too nd ppl around , so i stopped..

13. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

........... :cry1:

14. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Wow...aren't you the next big spiritual thing!

15. subho

subho New Member

lots of gyaan....the more u post the more u gain importance and here I think u tend to become wiser in every spec of life...and people show it off very easily....

16. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I love the "holier than thou" category of n00bs.

17. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

^^ ;)

*reads the title and runs away*

18. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

what the heck???????

19. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Gudam Garam :rock:
    best-est ciggy ever. Long lasting and fun...whole family can enjoy

@subho...dude, at the first glance your avatar looks like a rape scene to me

20. subho

subho New Member

Reality bites.....