Smokes, any1??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by CrYpTiC_angel, Nov 16, 2005.

1. vini

vini Repeat Offender

cant get to that link>>

:yawn:

2. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

3. jekyll

jekyll Banned

^^ well methinks it was rather censored ..
    u know such things should b kept outta childerns reach ... :grin:

4. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

yeah... not workin now.... tough luck :grin:

5. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

damn...site blocked here... :think: :think:

6. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

arre jekyll bhai..maine kahaan dil pe liya:confused:..waise aajkal IITM mein first year ke bacchhe bhi fultu tight rahte hain..sutta daaru chhodo..ab to sab 'udte' rahte hain..ghor kalyug aa gaya hai!!:dance:..ab dharamatma hi is duniya ko bacha sakte hain:p:

7. jekyll

jekyll Banned

LOL

chalo ... koi tension nahin ... even i heard that nowadays it is the freshers who rag the seniors :RollLol: ... and they do all sortsa things that u wuudve expected a jobless 4th year junta to do ...

LMAO ... kalyug has surely cum ...

what say? send dharmatma as a proffesor?
    i guess it is ultra cool idea ... wasnt there movie in which some fake teacher lands up @ a school (and that teacher happens to be a guitarist and huge rock n roll fan) - and he manages to convert everyone to ROCK MUSIC!

dharmatma ... u are required at Admin Block, IITM

8. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

u mean school of rock

9. jekyll

jekyll Banned

well mebbe ... i dont remember the name ...

the dude is a comedian ... and he actually kinda deceives his frend who is staying with him in the same apartment building ...

and all the KIDs in the end have some rock performance ...

10. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

That;s School Of Rock.

Amazing movie.

11. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

hey they had launched simlar sort of stuff in india .. A bedi called vardan ! But the taste was yuck ! smelt like hospital ...

12. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

I really love that movie..the music on it is awesome...great comedy too..
    and the guysa name is Jack Black..mostly comes in spoofs(seen the LOTR and spidy ones??)..he also has his own band called TenaciousD

13. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

You know eating cannabis gets you more high than smoking it? It just takes longer to enter your bloodstream and when it hits you, it hits you hard.

I don't do it often but I do try ocassionally, i even got this neat Cooking With Cannabis book i purchased from Amsterdam XD. You guys gotta try out my cookies.

14. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

LOL..reminds me of the hash brownies from that movie 'EuroTrip'..and I dunno what components bhaang has..but ppl in my hostel used to eat bhaang golis directly..:shock:

15. jekyll

jekyll Banned

bhang = cannabis = marijuana = weed = ganja

quite abundant in himalayas

16. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs &amp; Pasta

I'm seeing what happens to potheads :RollLol:. How could anybody think that it happens secretly?

17. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

sasta sundar tikau....eat Iodex...or sniff manikchand..oonche logon ki oonchi pasand :)

18. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Sniff Manikchand. What can sniffing a Gutkha can do to you. I have had it a few times and it's nothing. Never tried sniffing though.

19. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

nah...grind it....take a straw...put one end in ur nose and sniff the powder....it helped me a lot in coll days....

havnt tried it in more than 2 years now

20. jekyll

jekyll Banned

well has anyone taken Zarda here??

my my !!!

it is one helluva thing ...