Smilies that give smiles

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by komal29, Jan 6, 2012.

1. komal29

komal29 New Member

This is a silly thread i know[before anyone else commenting like this am myself admitting it,thats all]..
    but everytime when i post a new thread or reply to a post with 'go advanced'..i see these set of smilies in the side.They are so awsome and creative.But one that always catches my attention and make me smile [giggle to be frank] is this 'dance smiley'

:dance:

what a cute n creative smiley! its actually doing 'kajrare' step[as how it seems to me]n the way it moves its 'hips' is so cuttttttttttteeeee! i may be made fun of saying this..yet am saying without any worries n hesitation..i even sometimes copy the smiley just for the fun of it,whenever i see it..lol..
    tell me which is ur fav smiley n which u often use it..

[i request ppl who dont like my views n opinions to stay away from this thread as this is just for fun ..]

2. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

all my favorite smileys were custom made and passed on to me through my beautiful ex-ex-wife.

i can't find them now :grin:

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

</3 : Because I used to use it a lot

:banana: : Because it looked so happy :')

:') : Because I think it is the best smiley ever

:cool: : Because other people actually use it seriously

This one because I always thought it was the most ridiculous smiley of them all.
    :war:

4. komal29

komal29 New Member

aaaawwww ! so swwweeeeeet!

5. komal29

komal29 New Member

very nice...lovely
    for the first one! ...aaaaawwwww!!!!

6. horsesmouth

horsesmouth Active Member

I always tried to use smileys but couldn't for some reason. Do like them though.
    My fav:
    :beer:

7. komal29

komal29 New Member

nice..y not start to use now!

8. horsesmouth

horsesmouth Active Member

:cool:ofcourse...
    :cool:
    I dunno if this really means what it says here...:cool:
    it looks like a nerd when he/she faces a boring textbook and still manages to read it enthusiastically!