Smashing Guitars

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by DrSaurabh, Aug 10, 2004.

1. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

exacly the reason slash is god....

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

EVH is god Not Slash..

3. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

to each his own i guess:) satriani aint bad either...

4. jayanth

Satch not god. .Petrucci or Vai may be.. Dimebag surely is..

5. Gai

Gai New Member

Hi people, am new here..this site rocks...just new to the guit...
    just started....i hate guitarists who smah guitars....which is why i love slash..if god could play guitar he would be slash

6. jayanth

No ways.. If god could play guitar he would be Vai..

7. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

if god could play guitar.

well he'd be god coz he'd be better than anyone :p

8. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

He he.. Dont worry Rabi.. The Ultimate Truth is God doesnt exists.. Why why waste discussion time..

9. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

hi..recently i read somewhere that at one of their soncerts when kiss smashed their guitars one of the pieces flew and injured this lady in the front row..who sued tha band for the damages..i say..serves them ingrates rt....they do play some amazing guitars though.....

10. jayanth

Kiss Guitarists never slams Guitars.. When was this??

11. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

i know slash loves his guitars .. n as to the controversy bout god coming down as a guitarist ..... if he did come down ... n got as drunk before a gig as slash ... n they competed ... i think even god would've had his hands full ... matching slash .... n if they skipped the drinking altogether ... i think slash wouldn't have known how to hold his LP .... lol ..... he was ALWAYS sooooo stoned out ..... i have a few recorded interviews .... bout his BMX biking and his drinking and guitar .....lol .... he and duff used to drink ATLEAST half a gallon of jack daniels or black death vodka each every day ..... he actually has died once .... had no pulse .. parameds injected adredaline straight to the heart n got it beating again ....

bout the dont cry video .... i still don't understand .. if it was a cardboard thing .... it held up very nicely to the smashing .... nothing happened to it at all ????

it looked solid wood to me ..... but who knows what kinda tricks these guys pull .... the video rocked though .....

in the end ..... if there's a guitar playing god to me .... its SLASH ..... nothing and noone even comes close ...... has anyone heard his new album contraband ???? ROCKS

12. jayanth

GNR lies. .Listen to EVH and then you'll change..

13. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

contraband..isnt that a velvet revolver album....apparently GNR is still alive...but with only axl rose.......chek out their site...just one page tho....the new gnr sucks....
    apparently slash loves reptiles and has a few snakes for pets..was called for an interview on some kids show and one of em bit him.and he said the f wordon air on a kids show lol
    talking about smashin..the kiss thing happpend a few yreas ago..read about it recently

14. Myth_Pharoah

Myth_Pharoah New Member

I haven't read all, but I gotta say this. I've heard a about Jimi Hendrix burning his guitars at the end of his shows. He didn't like doing that, but he had to as the producers made him do that as the crowd(namely, people like us) loved it. He used to always restore it later and use the same guitar.

Its about the musicianb burning the guitar or smashing, its people like the producers and managers making them do that... can't help that.

And yes, LPs FUCKING RULE!

15. jayanth

LP Rule.. Anyways.. Jurt Cobain used to break as usual.. So courtney used t oreplace the guitars LOL..

16. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

slash is no better..he has 100+ guitars n does not even touch 'em all except the few he uses. wot the heck, as much insult as burning or breaking.
    n if ne1 is ne close to god, it'll be Vai. no discussion needed.

17. jayanth

not fair ha.. EVH is god..

18. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

the new GNR completely suck . the last they performed live was north american tour of 2002 . chinese democracy is never gonna come out .... fans have been waiting for over a decade ...... but you know what ......
    if they decide to play today ... ppl will still go for AXL .
    if they unite again ... atleast axl n slash .... i'm gonna be there for that .....anytime .. anywhere .... even after a decade of waiting ......

19. skaw

skaw snooze

i agree with jay even though i aint no hindi or anythin but his basic is kool... but then again if u have 100 guitar like slash ... its no harm in breakin 1 .. rite? but u shuldn't do smashin until u have 100 guitars... so basically.. b rich to hav fun like rich freaks. .
    adios

20. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

it dont matter dude, how many guitars u have...U JUST CAN NOT SMASH A GUITAR :mad: its like sayin...i dont give a fcuk to my guitar...its like sayin am above all..its the most vilest way of showing insolence...its like a samurai smahing his katana...its like a soldier smashing his guns....U JUST DONT DO CERTAIN THINGS....its wretched..and its ungrateful...
    @string...Guitar is a religion..we all have our gods..i gues it would be unfair to say that 'X' guitarist is god...coz u just cannot have an undisputed outocome of that...
    Having said that...SLASH IS STILL GOD...along with jimmy page and joe perry......
    aaah-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (if u r into the simpsons. u wud knw what that is...even if u dont..notice what nelson does :))