Small Sale

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by laneymaney, Nov 17, 2006.

1. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Hi,
    Selling some stuff to make way for new gear.

1.Slammer Pacer SSS Config (2years) 8/10 . 8 because there are a few scratches (reason of sale : need money for a new guitar)
    Price : Rs 12,000-13,000 on market
    My Price : 8,000
    Bangalore preferably so you can try it before buying it.
    https://www.bajaao.com/slammer-pac3-electric-guitar-p-34.html

2.M-Audio Jamlab computer-guitar user interface (hardly 6months) 10/10.
    Comes with CD's , Manual .(reason of sale : getting a better audio card with a Midi input)
    Price : 4,000
    My price : 3,000 (because its 10/10 condition)
    Anywhere in India because no risky transportation
    *NOTE: COMES WITH A GOOD PROGRAM THAT GIVES YOU STOMPBOX-LIKE EFFECTS WITH IT CALLED GTPLAYER. CAN RECORD ONE TRACK WITH IT*
    https://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/JamLab-main.html

3.Marshall 10CD amplifier (9/10 because its 2 years old...perfect condition)
    Comes with manual.
    Price : 3,300
    My Price : 2,200
    Anywhere in India but id like it if u saw it before buying cus its better to choose something when you've actually played it.
    https://www.bajaao.com/marshall-mg10cd-guitar-amplifier-p-59.html?manufacturers_id=13

Please call : snip
    Please e-mail : shreyas.ibanez@gmail.com OR/AND
    Please reply here

All these prices are not including shipping/posting to your destination . Prices may be a tiny bit negotiable.

2. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^^U aint selling the Ibanez.........?

3. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

no way! ...its unplayable at the moment. and its in Bombay Ibanez service centre....It will be there by tonight or tommorow

4. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

DAMNIT !! So it Finally Broke down :(

5. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

tch tch no personal info you know :secret:
    Why don't you put up some picks of your gear at the photobucket link?

6. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

yea yea lol stupid me...ill charge my digicam ....have loads of pics up by tonight or tommorow...

7. Anik8

Anik8 -Starforsaken-

hey, im intrested in the marshall ampie...dont need to come over there, coz ive already played it at a couple of shops.
    2 years old ...hmm...any change in sound ? anything particularly not good with it or something ? or output and stuff is the same ?
    and could i get it for like 2k ? :)

8. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

bad news buddie....already sold the AMP and the JAMLAB yesterday....sorry guitar still up for grabs

9. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

:eek:: Wanted to purchase ya guitar...
    But alas...I am left handed...:badmood:

10. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

:p I donno if im selling it tho. Firstly , Not many people like 2nd hand guitars and Secondly, Its my first guitar....so theres a bond and Thirdly, I want to modify it up with some Fender Parts and Seymour Duncan pickups because the neck of this guitar in my opinion beats my Ibanez