Small Help please -_-

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by rahulsahu, Oct 19, 2011.

1. rahulsahu

rahulsahu New Member

Hello ..

I m planning to buy a guitar for about 10 k ... and i just want to clear questions for Amps

Are different amps having different sound ( silly question :p ) but still could they sound to worst ... ?

I m planning to spend 5 k on amp .. please suggest to increase to strech it :D ...

Is Kustom Sound is a good amplifier manufacturer ..

Friends ... Please Help me out to clear my doubts

I have been keeping an eye on Kustom Sound Amplispeaker 40 r link given bleow ... Pls tell its cons ..

Kustom sound amplispeaker cube 40, Buy & Review products online – Furtadosonline.com

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Yes different amps have different sounds.
    And yes they can sound trash.

Haven't heard Kustom, but if its truly 40W RMS - then it will go pretty loud. Its a different story whether that will sound good or bad to you ...
    The Kustom that I knew was used for keyboards, and sounded pretty clear and un-colored.
    That means bad sound for your pedals, perhaps good for your processor.
    But that was amp meant for KEYBOARD.

3. mymusicmyguitar

mymusicmyguitar Active Member

As far as guitar is concerned i dont know of any good guitar in 10K price range. I hope u are making the right choice.

Yes different Amps sound different. It all depends upon what tone u like in the end.

If u r not planning to buy pedals or processors in the near future then go for Roland Microcube with COSM Effects. Excellent practice amp. U can experiment a lot with the tone..

Kustom, strangers are good too but u will be restricted to play on Clean and Distortion channels only. There will be less variations in the tone unless u use processors or pedals to manipulate ur tone....

4. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

If you really want things worth your money then look out for used gear...

5. deepsal

deepsal New Member

amp makes up for 80% of your tone
    get a vypyr 15