Slipknot Fans Go Crazy!

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by guns n roses, Jan 22, 2005.

1. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

earlier in the year i heard Slipknot was on tour with Fear Factory and knowing slipknot fans a fan had a tazer and shocked over 50 people landing himself in jail. All were injured but none dead.

2. tejas

tejas ..........

Err...forgive my ignorance but whats a tazer?

3. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

its this gun which police use, instead of bullet it send this high implus electric ray shock which stuns a person.

4. tejas

tejas ..........

^^ Woah. What did he do that for??? I guess all slipknots fans are crazy.

5. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Slipknot shows are extremely crazy. One of my friends who calls himself a dedicated "maggot" claims he was at a show where the band literally threw sh!t (real human feces) on the audience.

6. tejas

tejas ..........

What?? And i thought ozzy urinating on the crowd was yuck!!

7. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

ohmigod! ...... :shock: :shock: :shock:

8. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Lolz... that's like using Deicide's ideas... The Benton bro's used to throw pre cooled cattle intestines, ****, and livers at the front row people in order to "cool the crowds down" ! :shock:

Newayz, for a 9 member band, obviously the shows are crazy.. 2 drummers in a band??? THat's crazy enuf! :think:

9. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

And the grammy Nomination for Most F***Ing Crazy Band and Fans goes to.....

Slipknot

10. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

ozzie urinated on a cop's head actually. he went to the back of the stage and let it go.. it was open air stage.. and stage was very high.. behind the stage was a cop standing.. how could poor ozzie know that?

11. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

that was nothing when durint rh blizzard of oz release.. CBS had this gala release party in the CBS building.. they gave ozzie a dove to release.. yea sure.. in fron of 100s of media cameramen and video cameras ozzie bit the doves head off and released it from its miserable life :) he is still banned from entering the CBS building...
    dont you love ozzie? hehehehe

12. death_metal_fan

Yeah Crazy Ozzy does have his way with animals.

While filming 'Little Nicky' where Ozzy has a cameo, he has to bite the head off a bat. Apparently Ozzy was completely cool about doing it.

13. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

A tazer doesnt kill...........and yeah slipknot fans are crazy........

14. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

A tazer don't kill... yeah.. thats true... but i surely does crap ur brains silly for like, qute some time, bro!

15. shak

shak Harrr!

the slip fans-somehow-get high by doin these erratic things..strange..

16. d_ist_urb_ed

Oh yeah, that much electricity, your body will be disoriented for quite a lot of time, i dont understand why these people do such crazy things...........

17. death_metal_fan

Well a tazer at full charge will definitely loosen your bowels. My buddy Tony has a tazer and he's told me plenty of stories about where to shock a guy to make him piss or sh!t his pants. He's shocked himself several times and he even shocked me once but thankfully it was low on battery or I would have been seriously disoriented for a good half hour or so.

18. d_ist_urb_ed

New "shocking" remedy for constipation..............oh well........