Sleepppppp!!!!why Cant I Sleep!!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by axlrose250, Feb 15, 2005.

1. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

this has 2 be the worst thread ever hey but tats wat happens wen ur trying despratly 2 go 2 sleep but cant :cen:
    who else has these problems????

BTW MODS IF U GUYS DECIDE 2 DELETE OR CLOSE THIS THREAD I WILL COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND

2. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

my beds sqeaks sometimes. dammit.

3. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

u checked underneath u know there might be a boogeyman there or worse THE CLOWN FROM SCARY MOVIE 3

4. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

^lol, yea,

wait.........or even Michael Jackson!!! (heart beat thumping)

5. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

hahahahahaha.....micheal jackson....god a black man 2 a white old woman....hahahahaha

6. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

you must be thinking too much , i guess !!!

7. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

I'm a creature of the night. But I sleep at daytime.

8. bob-bobby

love my sleeps at night , i can sleep like a log most of the time ...

axlrose - if you are an a d u l t , try drinking 2 pegs of scotch before ur sleep , eat heavy and try to sleep today , we'll talk again tomm on this ...

9. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

Good advice........ I've heard that that people in India are good Doctors and Lawers. And now people in Nigeria.......

10. bob-bobby

indians anywhere and everywhere are the best , atleast best in giving advices :)

11. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

bob thanks for the adive but im not an ***** and secondly but MAINLY I DONT DRINK!!!!
    and bout the sleep i slept like an hour in the night and then woke up after a phone call. been watching TV since. you know how lame tat time is. I WAS LAUGHING AT COMMERCIALS....COMMERCAILS MAN. IT WAS BORING

12. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

bob thanks for the adive but im not an ***** and secondly but MAINLY I DONT DRINK!!!!
    and bout the sleep i slept like an hour in the night and then woke up after a phone call. been watching TV since. you know how lame tat time is. I WAS LAUGHING AT COMMERCIALS....COMMERCAILS MAN. IT WAS BORING :mad: :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed: :think: :think: :think: :p: :p: :p:

13. shak

shak Harrr!

lie down close your eyes and get rid of ALL thoughts .. i mean ALL ... no songs no images no thoughts nothing!!... just imagine you are inside a big pitch balck hollow sphere and nothing else...you'll go to sleep in no time!.
    btw this is my own discovery ...hehehehe..

14. daffodil

daffodil bright little flower

i usually start reading history book or very difficult-to-understand-and-extreamly-boring-book .... and fell asleep in no time :)

15. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

that actually works

16. bob-bobby

wow , thats like really forcing ur self to sleep ...

17. daffodil

daffodil bright little flower

thats the idea;)

18. Lizard_King

Lizard_King New Member

hey...i dont think forcing urself to sleep helps at all.....i have suffered from actute insomnia (for about a yr n am not blaggin) before n it took me ages to get over it..... n trust me, there is no such thing as forcing urself to sleep.....coz the more u try and "force" urself to sleep, the more tensed up u get coz u cant sleep, n end up stayin awake whole night long. best advice i'd give u is to see a doctor if it doesnt get better.....coz very soon u will see that they ur whole "biological clock" will get affected...... sleeplessness usually occurs when ur sorta worried or something or maybe a bit depressed.... yeah n then u get completely nocturnal.... some my think that it is rather cool to b a creature of the night....but then its not very funny when it starts affecting ur life....school, work or whatever.....av been thru it all mate....n all i can say is its not cool...

19. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

try self hypnosis......take slow deep breaths when ur trying to sleep and feel urslef goin lighter.....

20. Lizard_King

Lizard_King New Member

well for now if u dont wanna see a shrink just yet....i'd probably advise u do join a gym and work out a bit.....tire urself a bit during the day without overexerting urself....n then try n hit the sack at a reasonable time.