skaw in the assembly

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by skaw, Dec 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

dat's right people....I M AZIZ BABA...CALL TO CONSULT UR LOVE LIFE NOW!!!!! lolz

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

those were some good advises by reem , i support her !!

3. Reem

Reem Banned

@ FR Now that you found ur beloved chick.. are you going to follow her or she will follow u ;) and are you going to use some the book steps or what??!

4. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

@Reem, lol

5. skaw

skaw snooze

:shock: reems down to the war too , go reem

6. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@pacific...i slipped for the first time, second time but not the third time but all this happnd wid different chicks...as whoever said " dont follow the chick if she doesnt show 1% interest in u"...its rite...i learned it frm the book and u know wat? its good coz u r wasting ur time...and she made it more easy for u. look out 4 another one...i dont believe in love at first site...watever i apply, i do...i do it for myself...as they say " be urself"...i dont call her everyday....i dont go for a date...i dont spend money...i dont even kiss upto her...more of "be urself attitude"...
    wat i have seen in my life is dat the most succesful guy wid woman was the one who learnt to accept "no" frm a woman....theres always another one...come on, world is full of beautiful ladies and even if she says "no"....its her bad luck coz she will miss the most amazing time dat wud have been wid u. :) best of luck

@reem...yeah, i do still follow the book...i dont know how 2 answer ur question...but generally i call her twice a week sometimes once a week, she does calls me sometimes but comes to my place everyday to meet me, for further details gimme ur contact number. he he...:) just kidding....but the whole intention is not dat the chick to follow u...rather being the same person as u r and not changing urself for any woman...if u think twice i am not away frm wat u think.

7. skaw

skaw snooze

@ FR , no offense but 'r u a pimp' ??? (im sorri if u find it offending) ... u noe the post reem made abt all that things .... u noe which 1 .. anyways.. dat post said it all dude , i dunno why u styl arguing , how abt if u do it by the book n we do it by our hearts ? kapeiche ?

@ pw , :shock: i have 11 years older bro .. yay !

8. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

ye kahan aa gaye hum
    yu hi baat karte karte ....
    skaw in assembly ka thread ....
    love life mein badalte ..... :p:

9. Reem

Reem Banned

@ madhura lol

ok guys lets ask for closing this thread...

Mods can u close this thread please...

10. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@skaw...lol...no, i aint pimp.
    dont need to be sorry...its ok. i understand why u r upset and i am sorry 4 dat. i dunno which post r u referring...and yeah dats a fair deal, u go by ur heart. all the best! :)

11. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Alright people, the thread has served it's purpose. There was a healthy discussion continuing before, but now it's turned into plain spam. On member's request.

THREAD CLOSED!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.