skaw in the assembly

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by skaw, Dec 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

2. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

@dp...... women r like that everywhere, not only where u stay but also out here in india. its very difficult to predict women. u never know whats going on in their mind....... i doubt it if it is ever possible to understand them.....just impossible......rather the most impossible thing.......

learning guitar is definitely damn easy than learning to understand a woman...... rather its (understanding a woman) is not possible

3. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^^^excatly, that's wot i said, but guess what FR has a book on woman...lol

4. pacificwaters

i can understand someone wanting to have a book on understanding guitars....... but women???????? come on give me a break.....why try to solve a puzzle which has no answer.......... this is just ridiculous.....

and yeah just remembered.....did u see hum tum.....saif has a dialogue in it that says.....girls are like buses......ek gayi to doosree aa jati hai......gottcha....

5. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@dp....go infront of a woman....talk to her, after a while ask her to give her phone no. if she gives it ...well and fine. go ahead call her....at morning , call her at evening , call her at night....next day again call her...call her 100 times. i'll really appreciate if she doesnt run away next time when she'll see u arnd...
    i didnt say the book teaches u to read woman's mind....i mean come on....after 30 yrs of research of woman Frued came to one conclusion.....or shud i say a question "what does woman want?"...
    but there is a pattern of woman thinking which is very contradicting to wat men think...
    if two woman meet they'll talk abt their family most emotional stuff like love etc......when two men meet they'll talk abt technical stuff.....like we do...we talk guitars and gears, cars....footbal, cricket...
    the book doesnt say "what is woman thinking rite now"...it says "wat woman usually think"...and it sometimes work and sometimes not...it says wat usually attracts woman...loads of stuff...how ur attitude shud be...basically a self help book
    @pacific...u r rite....i use to read loads of self motivating and self help book before guitars came into my life....dats where i got this book.

anyway we're off the topic!

6. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

@ FR, my friend has been going out w/ this cheeck for bout 2 to 3 months...they freakin stay on phone for 24/7...and they never get sick of each other and never run away....actually i kinda get sick of it, cause it all seems way too much....

7. pacificwaters

@fictional.....i think u r the new age rather IGTian Sigmund Frued....

and i think self help books help very little...very very little.. and self help books on women are never gonna help......how can anyone ever write a book on something which is always changing like an amoeba!!

8. fictional_real

@dp...there are exception....it might be a case which happnd after they found each other as perfect partners...there is always an exception....and incase of woman its more...u cant give me an answer for why a 19 yrs old hot model loves a bald old man...

@pacific....dats not true. it helped me a lot...

read deepak chopra stuff and also stuff like NLP (Nuero Linguistic Programming)
    book like "Feel Fear and do it"...is amazing by jeffers.
    Read "think and grow Rich" by Napolean Hill.....awesome awesome book. especially the first chapter....

many business men and CEOs of major companies read such kind of books...very helpful especially of Napolean Hill....he is amazing guy tells u all stuff abt bussiness , how to handle different situations and cross any barriers physical, mental ..etc. how to become a leader...etc. very nice.

there is nothing wrong to movitate urself...

9. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

talk abt thread hijacking...........from skaw and his concert to women(BTW that is a very sexist coment) to motivation.....

10. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

@ FR :- Chill man..

11. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ i was totally confused when i started reading the thread from the first post !!

guys , juss chill , this thread is getting hot ...

12. fictional_real

@saurabh, jayanth and bob.....sorry. i took this thread somewhere else....i think skaw must be wondering if he really started this thread or not!!

13. skaw

skaw snooze

can sum1 tell me where this thread has gone too ?? i wana blennd in too but i dunno why u guyz are talking abt ....

n for those who took the time to "missunderstood" my love life, thanx ... u guyz r soo funny , n yet disturbing ... anyways c ya

14. fictional_real

@skaw....no body really talked abt ur personal life here skaw....i was just suggesting you something which some pals of mine didnot agreed...and then it went to all different direction!!

sorry!

15. jayanth

@ All :- Chill....

@ Skaw :- Dont Bother reading..

16. pacificwaters

@FR.........

well u feel motivated by such books only when u read the first chapter........ then the interest goes in such books..... well even i have this book by deepak chopra...."you can win"....but i feel that the examples given are too circumstantial.....such circumstances dont come....everyone has unique circumstances to deal with and i dont think that these can be ever written in a book.....because each circumstance is unique......

and talking about motivation books i think they only help to some extent.....rest all has to be done by us.... by using the presence of the mind for the circumstance we are in.....

17. jayanth

My Corollary To Nikhil's Statement :

Self Motivation is something you do to yourself depending on how you ar.. And Not what a book says.. You got to negate your own feelings.. Not read about someone's life and how he came up?? Etc etc.. Biographys are purely Inspirations and Facts not Example for yourself..

18. skaw

skaw snooze

ok then , this thread shuld be closed before i get sum bad rep on me ... :eek::

19. jayanth

Why You??? Dont worry.. How was the concetr anyways??

20. fictional_real

@pacific waters and jayanth.....books train us how to motivate urself...there are exercises...to do dat. i know this sound something for a kid or some one who really needs to be taken ground level to the top level....jayanth u just said dat self motivating is something u do to urself depending how u r...the book teaches u dat "something"..which will help...there r ppl who dont know how to motivate themselves...they dont have friends to do dat....or even parents...they need such thing...i dont think its a waste of time.

everything helps u to an extent...if u buy a guitar and a guitar book or hire a guitar teacher , it will help u to an extent but it totally depends upon how hard to practise and passionate and hardworking u r...or how r u seriously looking for improving urself.

@skaw...lol. chill man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.