skaw in the assembly

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by skaw, Dec 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skaw

skaw snooze

my first performance in front of 500 ppl !!! lolz first time on stage n in front of approx. 500 ppl ... i hate this .... anyways um i played seven nation army , its easy but then again thts how the teacher planned it so ye we just went with his saying , n its actuali sounded gud with the flow, just to let you noe we didnt break between songs , it was a hassel switching guitar unplugging then plugging in again , so ye i played seven nation army , and just some extra notes in the end when two of my experienced friends played their battling solo :p: ,and the first song we played and sang was Boulevard of Broken dreams by green day... crzy song really sweet, and we ddi it almost perfectly ... the battle was crzy one played really fast and yet perfect , hes on his way to become like slash , n i hve no doubts in him , k well um it was friday , and when iwas on the stage my fingers were literally shaking , and the solo wasn't just the original we changed it around cuz last yr ppl played the same thing in another assembly so ye ... and when i was playing the solo i had to close my eyes n think i was playin it in front of my girl :p: helped a lot :p: but shes in shit now , so ye , i aint enjoying my performance , but oh well its life ... n well ye dats abt it , i ll prolly post the audio file , if i am allowed by neo if not then you can PM me and ask for it n i ll send it you 'when i get it' ... well dats why i wasnt here recently cuz i used to play and do homework , n well ye tried to solve the girl problem ... :eek:: i suk , life sux

thanx for the thread guys :p: well c ya !

2. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

Hey good luck for your future playing and for your personel life

You know Practice makes a man perfect you just have to be man lol

3. Reem

Reem Banned

good luck skaw..

4. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

gud luck man nice to hear from you , coz we havent seen u for a long time

5. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Excellent skaw, best of luck in your endeavour to become a good guitarist. I'm sure your dedication and perseverence will pay off dude. Best of luck:beer:

6. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

aaaha,,,good to hear from you mate.....well, good luck w/ everything....

peace out...

7. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Cool.. Best of luck DUDE..

8. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@skaw...all the best ...pal.
    wow...it must a gr8 feeling to play infront of such crowd!
    there are loads of fishes in the sea...i am sure u'll get hold of one!

never run after three things....
    1)bus
    2)train...and....
    3)a chick! lol...

one leaves another comes....

9. d_ist_urb_ed

^^lol:) fictional_real

10. jayanth

@ FR :- you arent talking about the Ghulam scence are you??

11. fictional_real

@jayanth....these dailogues are so famous dat u'll find it in loads of hindi movies.....the best part of this dailogues is dat its really true!!

never follow a woman, u'll be a loser. be urself and women will follow you. even this i heard frm somewhere but really a big truth!

12. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^^so not true dude....its just a saying......if you are serious bout some1 and you follow her..she will not run away from you...but if you are just flirting around then i guess it's possible but dat concept doesn't apply to all women.....

13. jayanth

@ FR :- :confused:
    @ DP :- More :confused:

14. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

good luck skaw , it was good as your replied back otherwise many declared you dead !!

fr - it does makes a lot of sense,... but only that you should never run behind them,...

but dun agree that " one goes another one comes " , cos u cant get the right one everytime !!

15. fictional_real

@DP...wat serious? no matter how serious you are....or honest you are. it doesnt work...the more u'll follow her...and more she'll ignore you....even if it works she will say "yes" after a long time... dats wat i have been watching arnd....almost wid each and every pal of mine. there is a very nice book abt woman...how they think and react, most imp. how they choose men and things dat impresses them...author: david deangelo. pm me for more details...he he :)

@jayanth...forget it. no big deal...by the way. watch movie ISHQ...u'll find dat dailogues in dat movie...

@bob....yes, woman comes woman goes....it happens till u'll find a right one...sometime even rite one goes away...soon another comes another rite one....come on....theres no scarity of beautiful woman here....and if u believe in something called "marriages are made in heaven"....lol. forget it.

16. d_ist_urb_ed

Informative thread:think:

17. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

indeed, never heards such facts before, heard them in hindi movies but almost never noticed the reality behind all of em.... lolz

18. Venus

Venus New Member

thats cuz there is no reality behind them..........its a loada bull!!!

19. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

@Venus, you can't deny the fact Pal, not everyone thinks the sameway.

20. jayanth

@ Disturb :- YOu speaking like Reem.. LOL..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.