Sitting Waiting Wishing - Jack Johnson - short cover

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by jozko, Sep 18, 2006.

1. jozko

jozko Banned

thax a lot ECHORD! I really appreciate your constructive and sincere comments. These definitely help me a lot. Keep it up.what is choppin? that sharp 'chuck' sound?

Jack is an amazing artist and i like his songs a lot. His muting is awesome. Jack plays without a pick?

2. echord

echord New Member

Yes

Yes, and thats why choppin sounds much better!

3. jozko

jozko Banned

thx for helping ECHORD

:nw: Jack has amazing technique, i just love the choppin sound

4. DJCrunkMix

DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

Awesome!

Great job dude....Have you heard Flake by Jack Johnson? Funny how all of his songs have punchy strumming...lotsa fun to play !

5. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Ma Man Jozy did it again :) awsome work once again .
    Keep Rocking.
    RoCKaZ!
    Reps.

6. rohit

rohit New Member

i am also jack johnson fan.fav songs-good people,breakdown,upsidedown.
    nice work jozko.

7. jozko

jozko Banned

thx DJCrunkMix! yes i have heard flakes and banana pancakes. Trying to get other JJ tracks. amazing techniques on acoustic by Jack. Also got exposed to music of John Mayer. His whole body goes into the strumming rythm. Another awesome guitarist.

thx SG1 for watching, encouraging and leaving reps. Appreciate ur time.

Rohit, thanks! am trying to get the songs u mentioned. thx for sharing info

spy_game, thx for the rep. and taking time watching and encouraging.

rgds to all frnds

Ibanezed and vini like this.
  8. vini

vini Repeat Offender

nice one..but yaar i couldnt see exactly how u were strumming..i mean it was all dark near the soundhole area..plz switch on d lights&den record from now on..hehe :)
    reps

9. jozko

jozko Banned

thanks a lot vini, poor cam and daylight here, been cloudy rainy all these days. And poor volt for lights

U should check vid of Jack himself playing here https://youtube.com/watch?v=pvvSbFbkdk8 u can see close up shots of his great technique. That's what u should try to learn. There are other live videos of him playing. i think i have mentioned it on youtube.

JJ fans don't miss the Album video of this song on youtube. It is cool. the video/story goes backwards but i think the lip and strumming is in sync with the forward song. what do u people think?

forgot thx for reps vini, rgds

10. jozko

jozko Banned

thx Ibanezed for reps, rgds