Sitting Waiting Wishing - Jack Johnson - short cover

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by jozko, Sep 18, 2006.

1. jozko

jozko Banned

"I'm just a fool, Learning lovin' somebody don't make them love you" :-(

A short cover audio video on youtube 73 secs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sySC1PjHaLE

Any Jack Johnson fans here?

keywords - strumming strum pattern

SG1 likes this.
  2. Ibanezed

Ibanezed New Member

wow ! thats top notch man!
    im a jack johnson raggae fan ..favs breakdown, banana song, good people, sitting waiting!
    good to see you around!

3. jozko

jozko Banned

thanks Ibanezed. Good to find a JJ fan! Heard banana pancakes and another one. want to check the ones u mentioned. rgds

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

simply loved it dude!!

reps for sure

g8 vids of urs on youtube

5. shezi123

shezi123 New Member

ohmyyyygosshhh ..i loveee jackk johnsssoonn!!!!!=D...he rockkz....dis song ish meh personal fav (and so is upsidedown and flake and obviously good people and if i couldd.....etc etc...lmao)..... 2 bad i cant see da video ...=(....you tube ish blockedd in dubaiiii!!!:mad:..NEWAYZZ....byebye:p

6. jozko

jozko Banned

Thanks SpY_GaMe for encouraging.

Shezi, i have heard flake too but not the other ones. want to hear. sad that youtube is blocked there. Youtube has lot of song videos.

great to find many JJ fans!

7. Ibanezed

Ibanezed New Member

@jozko - u into bob marley?

8. jozko

jozko Banned

Yes!!! I hope u too. I love Bob Marley and reggae above any other music. Bob was not just a musician he was a God-Send man. I have heard most of his music and messages. He has sung songs on almost every aspect of life and humanity past, future and present. A true prophet.

"What goes on up is coming on down" - Bob on sep-11 attack. there is a video u can check in my youtube playlist

“The road of life is rocky, and you may stumble, too – so while you point your fingers, someone else is judging you!” - Marley

9. hey joseph great stuff man..... your video helps a lot..keep it up..and keep posting... :)

10. jozko

jozko Banned

Tx devil! i am not getting email noifications for this thread, wonder why

11. may be instant email notification option for this thread is disabled in your profile...

12. jozko

jozko Banned

it isn't sometimes i don't get notifications. problem could be with mailer or gmail, anyway not a big issue. thx

13. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

check if the notifications r not sent to the junk box....

14. jozko

jozko Banned

no spy, my gmail junk box is empty. i have noticed that some mails are lost and i have to search the threads. ok no prob. thx for the tip

15. Ibanezed

Ibanezed New Member

yeah ..im kind of into bob marley though not fully ..my dad is into it!

16. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

awsome work jozy ... keep it up good to see you again on youtube :)

17. jozko

jozko Banned

thx Bleeding for encouraging! appreciate your time, rgds

@Ibanezed good to know u n dad like marley songs. any other marley fans here?

I'm sure most here have heard Buffalo Soldier and redemption song

18. summurr

summurr New Member

Bob Marley is the man! That was a good cover of jack johnson. I love that song!

19. jozko

jozko Banned

thx summurr for watching and leaving comments! Great to know u like Marley as well

https://niceup.com/bmbio.html says

Marley has been called "the first Third World superstar," "Rasta Prophet," "visionary," and" "revolutionary artist." These accolades were not mere hyperbole. Marley was one of the most charismatic and challenging performers of our time.

20. echord

echord New Member

well done dude! jack is one of my favorite n his songs are kinda tough to sing n play together n u've done it well however u need to work over the muttin n chopin part! as well as a bit work over ur vocals....... but the way u delivered is what i liked.......nice sync with lyrics and chords!

carry on with the good work! best of luck!