Singing and playing guitar at the same time

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by hs07, Mar 1, 2005.

1. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

This is the only way i can play guitar...play and sing at the same time.... I started learning specifically to do this..... well some things i can point out are...
    as others have said it before....get the rhythm into ur brain ...u shud be able to hear the song mentally and make out the strumming...
    and when singing.... don't pay attention to the chords...they shud switch naturally.

The key thing to do this successfully according to me is ....u have to simply fall in love with a song ... so much that u want to play it right no matter what....that's what happened for me...:)

2. jusmail

jusmail New Member

Also, the key is to work on small chunks say a line at a time or max a paragraph. Work on it till you are comfortable.

3. nadish

nadish Active Member

I was facing the same problem (Singing during playing guitar) But then I ralize that singing is not my job and i've had to choose one thing so I chose to play guitar. I think I can do a better job if I concentrate on just 1 thing.

4. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

xactly...... !!

5. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

zombie by cranberries another cool song to sing and play
    ironic by alanis morrisette, head over heels, your oughta know, you learn, hand in my pocket all cool songs to sing and play.. some are pure girl songs due to lyrics some r uni*** but cool sing and play songs all of them.