Simples hindi guitar chords

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by kams, Jul 13, 2004.

1. kams

kams Banned

Hi All,

I just started learning guitar about week or 2 back. I have learned some chords, scales and some licks. I am also trying to play some english solos on guitar, and also getting some success.

Now, I am also trying to learn some hindi guitar tabs. I search the indianguitartab.com tabs directory and took printout of some tabs.

I found "chura liya hai tumne jo dil ko" to be the simplest one. I am able to play "chura liya hai tumne jo dil ko" 's first 4 lines.

What I wanted to know is, what are the other simplest songs a beginner like me should learn.

Any suggestions? Mostly in which I don't have to move fingers more than 3 or 4 frets apart.

Thanx in advance for any help.

regards
    -kams

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Learn Papa Kehete Hai from QSQT.. Its beautiful..

3. prash_rocks

prash_rocks Over the Hills & Far Away

jayanth... u suggesting a hindi song!!! when was the last time you listened to one? ;)

yeah that song from QSQT is good and easy. and dooba dooba rehta hun by silk route, o sanam by lucky ali etc. these are the perfect beginner songs.

and you dont wanna move fingers over *3 or 4 frets apart*... that would mean you're already beyond the beginner stage! i always knew beginners only want to play the 1st position chords...

4. jayanth

Hey i bought the Hits of Bhupen Hazarika cd.. Last week.. I listen to Hindi songs.. Not often though..

5. prash_rocks

prash_rocks Over the Hills & Far Away

cool... yeah, i won't deny some of that stuff is good indeed... but most of the movie songs tend to get so damn monotonous, boring, artless these days... compared to all that, i do still really like a lot of the olden stuff...

6. jayanth

I love old stuff.. My not liking of recent hindi stuff is still exsistant.. Only like some stuff like Saathiya , RHTDM etc..

7. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

oh,...
    so u listen to bhupen hazarika also...
    varied choice man...
    well i life dil hoom hoom kare and samay O dheere chalo..
    do u have these songs in u r CD?

8. jayanth

Yhea i like Ganga...

I have o Dhere chalo but the other song on Cassette..

9. MARS

Ganga is too gud...

Just forgot to mention that in last post...

10. nimra_guitar

nimra_guitar New Member

i suggest wht i did:) kkhh ( kuch kuch hota hai ) its awesome, and the second one is tujhe dekha toh yeh jana its also cute:)

11. jayanth

My version of Ganga has Kavitha Krishnamurthy and Hariharan also singing..

12. MARS

oh...

I haven't heard that version...

but the song is great...what else do u listen in hindi?

13. jayanth

I listen to a little RD and a little Kishore Da and a lot of Rehman projects..

14. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

i LOVE kishore kumar... i adore dat guy really.. got abt 60% of his stuff.. n i like almost all da songs dat i hav.... songs like 'dil kya kare' n 'chalte chalte', send me into a diff world altogther... beautiful.... :nw:

15. jayanth

Dil Kya Kare is nice.. I have about 6 Mp3 Cds.. Belongs to my Mom..

16. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

since ur a beginner,for tabs the easiest ones r AJEEB DASTAAN,DDLJ .....don go for churaliya rite now coz it has many slides in between and ur new now,ul get it improperly....have a firm feel on the frrets first and then go for the harder ones..

and for chords ,ya papa kehte is the start..C Am F and G.......for ne dificulties,u can contact me..will be glad to help you out...