Silk Route..."Boondein"

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by sarang_cool, Apr 9, 2006.

1. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

vocals were less audible..keep the mic close to ur mouth next time..hehe
    nice audio..liked it..specially like the bass effect!...its not there in the song, is it? have heard the song just once or twice..anyways
    Good One!

3. shantanukr

shantanukr yEh DiL mAanGe m0rE

Good one ....

4. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

The strumming kinda ruined it. I mean, you played well, but I felt that the strumming "pattern" didnt go with the mood of the song.

You should re-record it IMO. Try to play it differently and make the vocals more audible.

5. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

from someone who never heard this song before i think it was a rather good attempt :D

6. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

aint it the song that comes on the channels nowadays...tht mohit who haf sung the song in half shave............

oki dude...tht was done neat..ya but as said by them, keep ur vocals high than ur guitars....also ur strumming was sort of goin offie sometimes with the song....i havent heard the song ..thts why im not sure....but try to ADLIB (arpegio) this song and see if u get the effects...else u can arpegio in some parts and then do the usual strummin in some....but i also say u redo it since ur presentation is nice..u jus have to arrange the things in a proper way.....waitin for tht...

7. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

@ Vini
    Thank you VINI for listening..I appreciate your comments...will surely put mic near my mouth next time...:beer:

@Shantanu
    Thnx bro for listening and commenting...:beer:

@Cryptic_Angel
    I too felt that strumming doesn't go with the mood of song...but was too buzy to rerecord it....but soon will try out your suggestions and post it again...thanks for the comments...i appreciate that..:beer:

@Spy_Game
    ha ha ha...that was funny...sidha laath nahi maara thoda ghumake maara hai....but I am glad that you atleast listened to it :p: ...and I thank you for that...I understood your coment and will try to improve for sure..:beer:

@abhi
    Thanx dude for listening to it...will try adlib and post it again...as lotta people dint like the strumming i used...:eek:: anyway..thanks for commenting...:beer:

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  8. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

no no no

the someone who has never heard the song = ME

lol

sarang_cool likes this.
  9. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

Ohh ok...I thought otherwise...;)
    lol