"should we get unhappy??"

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by uj_6string, Jan 27, 2006.

1. uj_6string

uj_6string Nickelodean Addict :D

hey everyone!
    we are doing a chapter in hindi,"kya nirash hua jaye".......translated in english , "should we get unhappy?"
    the chapter is all about being an optimist in today's not so good situation.
    during this lesson......our teacher gave us a project......
    we had to ask 4 questions and cunduct a survey.....
    the project is over but i wanna get your opinion.....
    please answer honestly.

Q1)in your life, did you meet more people who helped you selflessly, without any motive, or did you meet more people, who were connected to you only selfishly?

Q2)to achieve success, do you consider a little bit of cheating ok????(and why)

Q3)are you worried about india's situation right now or are you happy with it??(and why)

Q4)are you worried about india's future or are you optimistic about the future of india??(and why)

please answer these questions......
    uj:rock:

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I did the same chapter about 2 weeks ago.....I wrote what I had to in the exam and refuse to say anymore.

3. uj_6string

dude.......forget about the chapter........answer the questions......

4. can_i_play

can_i_play New Member

my answers...
    Q1)in your life, did you meet more people who helped you selflessly, without any motive, or did you meet more people, who were connected to you only selfishly?

I met both types ..but more of the selfless types....thanks to god....

newer to the expense if it effects anyone else...

Q3)are you worried about india's situation right now or are you happy with it??(and why)
    happy

Q4)are you worried about india's future or are you optimistic about the future of india??(and why)
    no time to thnk of it....meri soch itni jyada acchi nahin..apne future ke liye kafii hain...

5. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Well it would prbbly be selfish of me to say they didnt help me..but i have come to realise that life is not about helping others..its about surviving. And everyone..EVERYONE...{{{{at one point or another in their life}}}}..looks for the easy way out-and benefits that feed them. Probably not ALL the time..but yes often.

Depends on what you consider cheating..."sharing" answers on exams? Or ripping some innocent bloke on a deal? Either way..it really doesnt matter whether or not you're succeeding--you're just shooting yourself in the foot and not fighting. And thats a show of cowardice. And not living life to the fullest.

What IS India's situation rite now? Looking back five years ago..India was considerably in a shit hole. Seeing it gradually climb up has been one of the happiest things in a proud Indian's life. Look around..politics are everywhere..you can;t avoid it. But look at it in a macro level..we are the map. Indian's are literally taking over pretty much all the demanding jobs; economically we are much better than what we were so many years ago. If this keeps up..we are gonna be kicking ass everywhere.

Optimistic..And I think we all know why.

6. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Q1) I'm probably the most intrinsically selfish person you'll ever get to meet in your entire life.
    Q2) I have cheated and will cheat to cut corners and ensure success.
    Q3) and Q4) Havent kept up with india that much after coming here.

7. uj_6string

@disturbed-u r the one who has given me the most short and frank answers....
    @petunia....thankz .....u gave me some good answers.......your view points are like mine to a certain extent.......
    @ can i play-thankz for replying.....
    i need more replies people.....
    then....i shall examine the overall result.......

8. d_ist_urb_ed

And then..?

9. uj_6string

i shall examine the overall result and show the whole result of the survey in this thread.......

10. d_ist_urb_ed

If this is a statistical analysis, i wish you'd atleast establish your credibility.

11. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

A1
    met people who connected only selfishly
    A2
    YA DEFINETLYcause nowadays u don get anything only wid hard work
    A3
    i'm not quite sure haven'y given it a thought recently> :think:
    A4
    worried(don knoe why)

12. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Yeah we should.
    There is no fun in being happy all the time.

The only enjoyment in happiness comes when you compare it to unhapiness you have experienced.

13. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

:shock: :shock: :nw: :nw: :nw:

never thought of that way>

14. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

yes he has a point...similarly without pain you would not know pleasure. Without the evil..you would never realise the good.
    great answer alpha.

15. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

=My friend circle is connected to me selflessly but yeah at work you will find more selfish people.

=NO cheating. I make my best move always, if it rewards then OK else no remorse because you have not cheated your soul.

=I am happy. India is all begins with its people and i do see people are doing their best with their potential.

=I am optimistic. India's strengh is its people. We are making impact on the whole world. We are on the right track and will soon get lot more nation respect from all around the world