should i join the band !!?? !!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by 7miles, Sep 10, 2005.

1. 7miles

7miles ____7miles to success____

hi friends i'm here wid another thread !!! this time i need the help of mah dear igt friends !!! well i was sitting in BENGAL SHRISTI this evening n playing the guitar ,,, suddenly an guy came and started requesting songs >>> lik EKLA GHAR BY FOSSILS (bengali ) hotel california !!! and i played them casually . then suddenly they asked me if i'm interested to join their band ,, OF TRACK or OUT TRACK something lik tht !!! i was surprised ,, they took mah contact no , !! plz help me should i join them !!

2. 7miles

if they are gonna pay me then surely i'll join them otherwise not !! :)

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

er...bands dont usually pay you to join them...normally, you'd get a cut out of whatever you people earn.

I think you should join...the best way to learn is to play with other people.

4. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

@bjr--indian rock forums..

dharmatma clip uploaded..heh

@7 miles..jam with them..if u like them play with them.simple.

5. shak

shak Harrr!

true you will get your cut ... as a noob i would say somewhere around 10% ..
    not big money ..but play for your passion? sure ...

6. 7miles

thaNKZ guYS for THE heLp

7. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

ya.. give everything a try... if like it .. go for it

8. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Arrey tu join kaarke toh dekh..;)..I say u join them...:eek::..I'll be happy if you concentrate upon guitar /bands..etc..leaving your studies..:p:
    Atleast I'll be safe from holding the last rank in my class..!!

9. 7miles

nikku re sorry yaar ,,, ami last er rank ta tyag korte parbo naa oota amar !!

10. nik_bokacheley

Fcuk ya..!! No bengali stuffs in here..Talk in some language which is understood by half the world..:p:

11. 7miles

well in tht case .....i;m really sorry for not leaving the last rank for you

12. nik_bokacheley

Read before you write..I said the opposite thing..That I'll be happy to hold the 2nd last rank..if you join the band..So either ways you have the last rank left..!!:p:..If you dont understand what i want to say..Ask me tomorrow when we meet..:p:..I'll let you know..!!

Pe@Ce 0uT!!:dj:

13. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

join em .................. if they r good.....and not entoxicated.......like drinkin and takin drugs after/while jaming.........

and be sure, they wont pay u...jst for joinin......u gotta perform live......ur band gets money.....u too will get some!.........and wutta bout-------THE DOWNBEATS!

14. nik_bokacheley

^^lolz...THE DOWNBEATS..is never going to come up..Coz I don't find any hope of..!!;)
    Anyway, 7miles..I want you to join the band..Let's see how far can you go..:p:

Pe@Ce 0uT!!:banana:

15. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@thread starter - all up to u.......u wanna join , then join or retire!......jus see how they play as well!dun join if they are lalloos!:p:

16. nik_bokacheley

:p:..lolz..rocking_devil...:p:
    Anyway, i think 7miles was telling me today that he doesnt wanna join the band..:RollLol:..He can explain us better, why he doesnt wanna..:p:

17. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

join it....chicks dig rockstars

18. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey dude ... u havent mentioned wht u wanna play ... and wht they wanna play ... wht ur luking for and wht they r looking for ...

If these factors match ... u can join them i guess ...