Should HE be banned?

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by BIG_EVIL, Dec 7, 2004.

?

should he?

Poll closed Dec 10, 2004.
  1. Atif Should be banned

9 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Atif shouldnt be banned

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. shak

shak Harrr!

for GOD sake people...1,507 views and ONLY 21 votes...can't you see??...this thread is utterly useless!....i can't belive its still getting reps.

2. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

atif sucks
    he should be banned cuz he stole the jals music

3. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

i agree wid jazz.....but atif's voice is truly amazing

4. anujroy

anujroy New Member

get some life guyz .... ain't u all bored with this topic ???....
    the fact is simple ... atif isn't banned, and he is not going to be banned ....jal has moved on ....atif has moved on .... but u all are sooo stuck up with the atif-goher case ....!!!!....jaane bhi do yaaron ...!!!!.... apne dimaag ko itna stress to atif aur goher ne bhi nahi diya hoga ...jitna tum sab de rahei ho ...anyways....
    take care.

5. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

jus found this thread........i forgot i had made this 1........by the way this thread is abt SHOULD he be banned

6. Rey1970

Rey1970 New Member

He should be banned for stealing someone else song!! today the music industry got so much "enhancers" that music is not the same guitar effects, voice tone!!! my final vote ban him!!!

7. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

yea yea he should be banned. i fully support it, he uses fake effcts on his voice and stuff.
    ban the mofu

8. Taifi

Taifi New Member

well how can u b sure that he used this technology

9. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

10. Taifi

Taifi New Member

but how can u b so sure?

11. BigBoss

BigBoss New Member

its positively true tht Atif did steal songs of the band JAL.. u guys r 4getiin sumthin... those songs do not belong to Goher.. when ATIF n GOHER were both together... the band was JAL... they made songs woh lmuhey.. rangoon mein etc etc... the songs were the property of JAL ... there is no need of any proof once u stick ur band name wid a song... the song is urs... n the songs belonged to JAL... ATIF left the band n made his own solo wateva by his name ATIF ASLAM.. BUT THE BAND REMAINED SO DID THERE SONGS atif included the songs of JAL in his album .. by his own name.... so?????? n the songs do not only belong to goher.. they belong to farhan n shazi as well.. they belong to the entire band JAL.. so Atif did steal the songs of JAL n this is proof enough for ijal... i vote.. BANN tht LOSER.. he uses FAKE VOICE! wat a LOSER