Should HE be banned?

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by BIG_EVIL, Dec 7, 2004.

?

should he?

Poll closed Dec 10, 2004.
  1. Atif Should be banned

9 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Atif shouldnt be banned

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. uxma

uxma New Member

hmm

I have just been to Atif's concert last week...
    The guy is toooo coool :cool: and his voice is very impressive ...
    He can never be bannned ! He shouldnt be banned
    so Atif ...just :rockon:

2. uxma

uxma New Member

na na , i have heard him singing live , without using any technique , apni gunahgar ankhon sey wekha hey , apnay gunahgar ears sey suna hey

God speaks in his voice :rock: and Lahori gals are obsessed by him .

3. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

scroll up the thread and read all my posts on this.. i am too tired to explain how one can cheat live..

4. hasham

hasham New Member

"he cant sing, does he have some other hidden talent?" Jayswami i dont know what u think talent is in india but all of us here know atif is extremly talented . Tell us he isnt tallented when uv made a hit album k buddy.

5. Taifi

Taifi New Member

Listen guys. i dunno nethin abt atif faking his voice but i do know one thing that this thread was started cz ppl think that atif stole jalz songz and he shd b banned. well for one thing itz hiz problem and jalz. y do u guyz have to step in. if u dont like him and think hez a cheat dont listen to him. and the second thing is plz stop comparing jal and atif. they are two differnent artist and band. fine if atif did steal gohers songs forget his first album and wait for the other.

6. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

i try to said earlier what Taifi said but big evil got pissed of so i decided to "shut my mouth up"

7. heartshacker

heartshacker New Member

undefinedundefinedJaysweami and Big Evil are suc..king .... Atif was my college mate in PAF Inter College Lahore Cantt , He was 1 year senior to me, I have heard his voice 100 times without mic. He is a gr8 asset of pak music industory .. a few ppl are jealous of his fame and they r really suc..king and kicking their own ..... the most jealous person in the whole post is Jayaswami ... lagta hai us ko ghar se nikal diya hai aur wo ghusa Atif pe nikal raha hai .. shame ... :rock:

8. neo_usafz

neo_usafz New Member

well main ne bari mushkil se pora thread para hai nd m fan of both atif nd jal .
    but atif ne achan ai kia k eik to songs chori kiye aur uper se inteviews main galat galat kehta hai k meri apni compositions hian sab.well yeh to jo bhi hai hai.
    ager atif ban ho sakta hai to he must b baned.
    well eik naya song aa raha hai kisi dramey ka jo atif nd hadeqa ka hai abhi recentlly record hova hai
    https://www.ahsun.net/Requests/Aas%20Paas(Ahsun.Net).rm
    is ka matlab k atif abhi tak to ban nai hova hai
    waisey yeh eik aur song ka link de raha hoon jo kafi purana hai net par para aur hope k brake down se bhi purana hai
    is main jal pari song bagaeir kisi new technology instrument k sirf eik guitar par hai
    nd the song really sucks
    https://www.geocities.com/tiger_channel12/jalpari.rm
    well listen to it nd reply wat u ppl now think.

waisey yaar atif really sux nd his brothers us se bhi ziada sux
    is ki site par ja k dekho to har pic is k bhai jaan ne hi khanchi hia(pic k nichey likhah ai), yahan tak k jis pic main atif bhai 5 saal ka hai woh bhi is k bhai ne hi khanchi hai.;)
    isnt it funny.
    aur jo yeh kahta hai k jal band ka naam bhi isi ne rakha tha nature se impress ho k, to jal ka naam apney sath kyon nai le kar gia , goha ne elfy se sath chapka liya tha kia :D
    jab ganey leja sakta tha to band ka naam kyon nai?
    nd y only atif is proving k he's innocent
    kabhi gohar ko siwaey eik interview k kabhi suntey dekha hai in k brakedown ya kisi song ki chori k barey main?
    well takekare u all

9. neo_usafz

neo_usafz New Member

10. heartshacker

heartshacker New Member

Atif is a gr8 singer, if u don't like him don't listen to him, Neo Usafaz ... u really suck ... keep sucking Atif's ...

11. neo_usafz

neo_usafz New Member

well @heartshacker aap ko bara gussa hai khair to hai na?
    nd main yeh kab kaha k hes not a gr8 singer but the way he got this fame is just sucking!!!!

12. heartshacker

heartshacker New Member

Neo Usfaz ... there was'nt any CASE on him ... ppl in the subcontinent are very much fond of making stories of there own ... khair ...

13. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@heartshacker, control your language! Jayswami was merely explaining that a voice could be made good by gadgets. Think before you address a senior member like that. If you think Atif is God, that's your opinion, different people, different opinions. Next time i see something like this,
    "Atif is a gr8 singer, if u don't like him don't listen to him, Neo Usafaz ... u really suck ... keep sucking Atif's ..."
    I'll have to report you to the Admin!

14. heartshacker

heartshacker New Member

do whatever u want "Disturbed" ... go n report to FBI ... I'll have to report you to the Admin! ... go man ... go ahead ... Atif is a gr8 singer ... I'll defend him ... nd I'll use such language when u guys will do such unthoughtful nd story messages....

15. d_ist_urb_ed

Whoah! Dude! Why are you getting sentimental? Defend Atif man, i'm not against it, but in such a way is not prudent for a cultured person. I'm hoping you're one. Realize that you arent a barbarian and you dont need to resort to such jargon to make the other person see your point of view. I hope my message has been conveyed.

16. heartshacker

heartshacker New Member

hmmm .... nice man this was ur 1500th post .... congrats... nd never mind I was playing with the temper of a few guys ...

17. d_ist_urb_ed

Thanks, and i understand your anger......just please try to refrain from using such language next time. Thanks, and enough off-topic, let's get back to topic.

18. ijlal

ijlal The B chord

well i think this thread is worth closing now........merely a useless topic..in pakistan there is no LAW as to BAN a singer...

19. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

BAN HIM! :p:
    even viagara cant help an impotent man forever
    even antares auto tune cant help atif aslam forevever

20. adnanshakil

adnanshakil New Member

Totally agree with Jay.. Even Antares Auto Tune can't help Atif Aslam.. Its a cool software though.. But I believe that it takes away that urge within yourself to learn.. to make yourself better.. Hey, nobody's perfect.. As for Atif, I believe that he should not be allowed to sing songs that were composed by Gohar..