Should HE be banned?

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by BIG_EVIL, Dec 7, 2004.

?

should he?

Poll closed Dec 10, 2004.
  1. Atif Should be banned

9 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Atif shouldnt be banned

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. Mr.CHILLER

Mr.CHILLER New Member

r u all sleeping babes

jan k tukro
    u kno k atif has performed on KARA film festivalrecently.
    whr is ur ban.by da way which authority has baned him.
    whos rep of that body.
    steeling is steeling.
    but wenever bands broke its always advantag to the music industry
    with the band u can have one album and withthe broken band u get two
    albums.wats btter.

2. Taifi

Taifi New Member

that was xatly what i was sayin. ATIF ASLAM IS NOT BANNED!!!!!!

3. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

But he SHOULD BE BANNED.....COZ HE STOLE GOHER'S COMPOSITION

4. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

can i vote once more for ban? i really want him banned :p:

5. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

hey Big Evil first you heard that he is banned now U want him banned whats going on

6. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Big_evil, control your language
    @mani, when the time comes, we'll do it.

7. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

well mani
    i HEARD that atif is banned ......i HEARD ....so i was asking "IF HE IS BANNED..WHAT DO U GUYS THINK " ...sorry disturbed

8. shak

shak Harrr!

if he is so great why would he steal some one else's compositions??? ... i am sure he had his reasons but i think that this is a shamefull thing to do...stabbing your friend in the back...anyways..he should be given a chance...he will come up with better songs...so DON"T BAN HIM!!

9. DaNy

DaNy New Member

this is a fake news cuz he is not banned he just performed at CBM n his other coming concerts are at his site

10. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

Yeah he is not baned and HE IS NOT GOING TO BE BANNED hope big evil u have got your answer

11. d_ist_urb_ed

This discussion seems to go on forever......is he banned or is he not dudes?

12. hasham

hasham New Member

man i think he shouldn't be banned. He has a got a great voice. It would be pretty unfair to ban him. By the way i saw him sing some of his songs on im live he sounded pretty good. I think all artist use some kind of softare/ machine to make there sound a bit better they dont fully rely on it or n e thing. I reckon even Farhan from Jal uses some kinda software to improve the sound of his vocals on JaLs cd. By the way im not against JaL ok there the best!

13. alirana

alirana Old Time Guitarist

where can i find such softwares to correct the voice :D i m thinking to use one of em coz my sound is also pathetic on mic :Dhehehe

14. J_a_L

J_a_L New Member

well jayaswami...its sad..indians dont have a singer like this...so u cant say his voice is fake...

15. ijlal

ijlal The B chord

i didn't get u??
    well if u r saying that India has No singer like Atif Aslam, then, True coz india has far more better singers than atif..especially far more better vocalists than Atif and its true...

16. d_ist_urb_ed

Now, dont start a debate on whose singer is better. Dont lead the discussion off-topic and dont flame the thread.

17. learningguitar2

learningguitar2 New Member

If he stole others work then, he should be banned

If he stole others work then, he should be banned..
    I do not agree that he should be banned for his voice.

evey people has a talent, honestly his voice is different among the others.
    so he got hit. but i think personally you will get bored after listening for more time. People allways look for new, but that will not stay for a long time.. it fades over time...like other singers

18. hasham

hasham New Member

Atif is extremly tallented i think he shouldnt be banned just cause he used some one elses song heck how do we know those rnt his n gohers copying him? im not against jal or ne thing but we cant just blame atif of stealing songs unless we dead sure which i think none of us r.

19. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

he cant sing, does he have some other hidden talent?

20. Mr.CHILLER

Mr.CHILLER New Member

atif ki jan choro jigars

every one jal & atif fans
    ifeel soory about all of u including my self
    luk people i think here is no ban.last night atif was performing for a tv channel
    for the newyear night.this program is definitely recorded recently.wer is the ban.
    hell with the ban.
    ya i think that original JAL was realy more than glorious.JAL is still doing best
    without atif and atif is also riding the horse nicely.if they would have stayed
    along the compositions and guitaring of GOHER and the voice of ATIF something PERFECT would have come.but there is nothing perfect.
    FARHAN is also very good.Its not the matter of ano song AADAT that is for sure well sung by atif.but look at other songs also,Lamhay,Panchi,Bikhraa hun,
    tere yad,Aik din.
    so dont be so curios about the controversy.we'll never knotha actual facts.
    enjoy rock,enjoy life,share the joys.lov & care to all of u.