Should HE be banned?

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by BIG_EVIL, Dec 7, 2004.

?

should he?

Poll closed Dec 10, 2004.
  1. Atif Should be banned

9 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Atif shouldnt be banned

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

hey guys and gals
    i just heard the news that ATIF ASLAM has been banned for a year
    which means that he cannot release an album neither perform any concert
    so .... :shock:
    the reason why he was banned is = ppl say that atif STOLE goher's compostion.....Atif has lost his case against Jal...
    so wha do U guys think that should he be banned or he should be banned?

2. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

i dont know wat shld i do actually...coz i dont know this person(atif)...so i suggest ther shld be a poll of "i dont know"...rite now m voting for no

3. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

huh thats the end of the story he deserve condemination for it but i think he should nt be banned cause he has such a gr8 voice

4. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

and btw please provide a creadible source for the news

5. Taifi

Taifi New Member

yaar atif cant b banned. hez presently the best singer of pakistan.

6. Taifi

Taifi New Member

<atleast thatz what i think>

7. BIG_EVIL

ya
    he shudnt be banned .......due to his AMAZING voice.....
    but he did copy Jal's song
    that is for sure
    what happend was
    Jal was tired of Atif copying their song
    so they decided to u know....FIGHT
    well not actually fight but ...uff...i dont know the correct word ...
    anyways......the pak music industry banned Atif for copying Jal's song
    ill get more detail abt it
    ByE

8. R@hGuZaR

R@hGuZaR DRUMMER 2 THE GRAVE

i dont know what really happened, but if what BIG EVIL is saying is right, then he should be banned. having a great voice is not an excuse to steal some one elses music. i am saying this on the basis of what i have read here and dont tell me abt it if u find out he didnt steal any song.....

9. mubz

mubz New Member

yar if atif has stoolen the compositions of goher then he shud face the concequences of his act i am also the fan of atif but if he has done the wrong thing then he must face it.HE shuld be banned.

10. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

he should be banned, because he cant sing. he shoves a pitch correcter down his throat then sings.. what a disgrace

11. anujroy

anujroy New Member

...."he shoves a pitch correcter down his throat then sings.. what a disgrace"....

what does that mean jayswami ????....

12. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

he is a fake man. all the wierd turns his voice makes.. which makes his voice so recognizable are all digital.. he uses antares auto tune real time pitch corrector.. the one one cher exploited to the extreme for her song believe..
    read all about it here:
    https://www.antarestech.com/products/auto-tune4.html

when atif is singing, if electricity gets cut, he will sound like a pig.

13. BIG_EVIL

lol............yeah i have talked to him face to face and his voice is WEIRD....jayswami is 1000000000000000000% correct ..

14. RAVISHINGBOY

RAVISHINGBOY J@CksoN BoY !

WaooO man i dunt know such thing nice info their dude .. i thought he equalizes the sound but pich correcter . .Hell Yeah ..

and yeah he should be band n im agreee with it .. cuz wht ever voice he got true or fake .. he stole one mens years of work ..

15. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

weren't they used to be in one band? atif and goher

16. rajujee

rajujee New Member

hm.... yaar wat ever u say. that atif have sound like a pig.. its all are wrong.. becoz i talk with her and heared live songs .. with no music. atif done excellent.... and u know .. indian should offer atif .. to come india and songs for his country.. if atif is baned .. then indian take the advantage.. and yaar ... i know his voice was brilliant... i not the atif freind.. but i like his voice.... and jayswami u r 101% wrong.. i heared her song 6 months befor his album... but its fact that atif stolen the gohar songs...

17. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

oye raju jee, did u hear him un-miced? if his voice goes into mic, then it can be pitch correct. live or whatever it dont matter.

I want to clear the misconception that pitch correction can be done only offline in studios. real-time pitch correction is the name of the game today.

Jay

18. BIG_EVIL

jayswami and i are right
    DesiPride.........whcih century r u in
    the band broke up......its like 1 1/2 yrs ago.......
    and rajujee....what do u mean by "HER"?

19. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

No matter if he has stolen them but he has sung them beautifully, better than Jal

20. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

hello???? i was just making sure that they were a band b4....i freakin know that they broke up....