Should Guyz Pay for gals ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by notty_lad, Oct 21, 2005.

1. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

well .. something is cookin between u n lavina for sure .. if da fire is not hot .. then how is it cooking ?? gotcha ?

2. tumhare_divya

tumhare_divya luvs 2 luv...lives 2 luv

you asked how does jekyll know...The point is ...jekyll doesn't know...he calls me a "snob" because i rejected him...lol... more than once...since i am not single...:p: ...hai na jekyll?.... :p: u know this jekyll character..he's a cool hilarious guy...at times though.... i feel like challenging him to a boxing match!!!!... :aggre: ;) ...@jekyll...put on your boxing gloves dear...divya's coming over...!!!

3. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@not lad- yeah...its always cooking!.....even with spy game!:grin:

4. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Biswa?????????

actually his real name is Biswajeet Singh Sarma.....

5. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

everything is cooking b/t lav and everyone !!!!!!

6. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Well .. whoz this lavina .. does she enjoy bein in da limelight .. n i donno y guys are so excited bout her .. anyone tryin to hit on her ???

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

nooooo...lavina was real gud when she came back to igt.....but now more of a spoilt brat!
    infact, she has already started dating since age of 13!:shock:
    loves being selfish when she got it all and loves being pursuasive when looses it all!
    ....a true show off...to be precise!

8. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

well .. maybe she has a driving need for a bf .. its ok .. her life .. no comments .. :p

9. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

u forgot...she has sm amazing friends :grin:

10. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

amazing friends are different.....they are good......but not she!

11. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

woah woah .. guys are juz fightin ova lavina .. whereas lavina is least interested .. if she is not commenting .. y are u guys .. chill ;)

12. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Neos fav ... he has given her lakhs of points wonder why !!!!!!!
    I am sure he will pay 4 her when he goes out with her !!!!
    I have a faint feeling it cold be him !!!!

13. jekyll

jekyll Banned

wizard - by now i have told ya the details ... of snobbery ...

divya - boxing? i can beat the heck outta you ... anytime ... infact would love to ...

sharukh - that hell unleashed by IGT Males comment was simply :RollLol:

14. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

yup...and u were correct.....btw she and vishwa...well sounds kinda fake to me

@notty_lad....nah nah....we r not fighting over lavina....but smone else **sigh**

15. wtf is rong wid u people :confused:

neo hasnt given me points ive earned them!

the_wizard likes this.
  16. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

I have to admit that the majority of Canadians prove to be morons...*tears up Canadian passport*

17. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

its pretty fair enough if the chick pays half the amount.....the guy obviously wont b able to pay for u everyday.....

18. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

screwdriver .. as ur name suggests .. juz screw da PAYING minds up here .. i'm wid u .. it's not cheap or mannerless to share da expenses on a date .. it's juz a matter of bein comfortable wid ur partner .. even taking turns is a good idea .. ur her Guy .. not her Bank .. wat say ?

19. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hey how about,, we pay for the ChiCks on date with the money she earns!muahhahahaa!:p:

20. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Really not a bad idea rockin_devil .. infact .. this idea should be considered :p: