Should Guyz Pay for gals ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by notty_lad, Oct 21, 2005.

1. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

n Hey .. Shahrukh .. n Bleedin guitarist .. stop quarrelin on petty things .. different people different mentalities .. But lemme tell u shahrukh .. i believe there should be no obligations in a relationship .. Buyin her dinner.. buyin gifts n stuff .. does not prove ur gentleman qualities .. it takes Something else to be a gentleman if u know wat i'm sayin .. n hey bleedin guitarist .. i'm not takin ur side as well .. becoz juz playin smartly wid words like "WITH ME for dinner ..." is not da point .. anyway ..chuck it n bring da next view on !

2. shak

shak Harrr!

@vivo .... aaah ... the magic sentence .. "shouldnt be made a habbit" .. i agree on this one, but i guess i dun have the guts to go " allright sweetheart .. you had the big idea of going for the 3 courses, now you pay .. i'll be a minute .. nature calls .. *smirk*" ..
    or .. ok the bill adds upto .. 25.69 .. lemme see you pay ... err .. i dunno what would be the 50% of 25.69? .. lets say .. i'll give 15 and you can do the rest ... .
    it just isnt me .. anyway .. nuf said i guess ...
    @notty_lad .. whos fighting? .. no one! . he made a racist comment and i cant stand that .. and incase you didnt notice .. i was just playing ... by the way ..i like yur screen name..

3. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

I guess if ur not comfortable enough to ask her to pay....u shudnt be with her in the first place. Thats just my opinion.

4. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

I wish I were a rich guy who can ALWAYS pay the bill for all the beautiful women he dines with irrespective of the fact whether he took the women out or found her at the same restaurant sitting alone....
    Well but reality is I am not that rich.fantasies over.so goin for 50-50 is not at all a bad idea and this idea can be shared much before one goes out for dinner with his gal. Though it might sound like settling terms n conditions of being together BUT its definitely a better option then spendin the pocket money and staying kangla rest of the week....

5. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Hey shahrukh .. yeah i know muh screen name's nice ;) .. thanx .. but u know ur taking things too literally .. by splitting da bill we don't mean goin to da loo .. or splittin Rs 29.25.. splittin should be done wid mutual understanding .. in watever way ur comfortable .. like u pay today .. she pays tomorrow .. or pay for one's own expenses .. dats wat i do .. i always split da bill .. n i've never had any issues in muh friendship wid so many gals ..
    And koolstrum .. u've got such a wrong attitude man .. ur cribbin man dat ur not rich .. huh .. enuff said !!

6. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

its just a matter of chivalry...
    i would SURELY pay.. its your wish though.. if you wanna look like a cheap fu(k you are free to ask her to pay up

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

here is what you can do! ...go to some nice posh resteraunt!....give her all food she demands and tell her im going to toilet and sneak out from there!.....it would be the best days of your life! :RollLol:

remember but ...dont take some gal like JaNnEs (friends) there!

8. obviously guys should pay... thats y we date them

9. shak

shak Harrr!

aah whatever .. i will neva ask my girl to pay

10. i never carry cash on dates :RollLol: i carry credit cards :cool:

11. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh soo you dated as well huh ?? in this age??....good good..seems very perverted you are to me!

Lavina Dates People

whahahahahahahahahaa.....hohohohohohhohoho...hehehehehehehehehehehe...muahahahahahahahha!
    you date people?? who do you date? ....gehna ya megna?...hahahahahahaha!

i also heard you do fasting with ;)

12. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

Noty : nah man nobody is fighting .. i was just in a bad mood cuz this guy is peein on ma countries flag i dun know how i stayed calm but i have to, i gotta reputation here :) this is one more way to show decency.

Shah : sorry if i hurt ur feelin, by the way ur last post killed me i mean its my country where i am born for Gods sake, can't take shyt abt it .. anywayz it was just ma comment on the daiting things .. i'd rather pay for ma self ..

13. shak

shak Harrr!

i said maple mate ... ^
    ma·ple (mā'pəl)
    n.
    Any of numerous deciduous trees or shrubs of the genus Acer of the North Temperate Zone, having opposite, usually palmate leaves and long-winged fruits borne in pairs.
    The wood of any of these trees, especially the hard, close-grained wood of the sugar maple, often used for furniture and flooring.
    The flavor of the concentrated sap of the sugar maple.

14. Bleeding Guitar

lol gotch ya ... how england though fretty freezing here man .. need to think twice to play guitar bro cuz then the finger hurts like a toooooot tttooooot.

15. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

neva dated ny 1...............:((

16. shak

shak Harrr!

same here .. its winter now ... but wont get any white till late jan

17. Bleeding Guitar

oh pretty safe man .. 12th Nov this place is going white and wild ..
    Lefty : trust me baby u got lucky hehe

18. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

@notty lad sorry i misread the thing.....i understand what u meant now :)

19. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

What da HELL ?

Wats so "OBVIOUS" lavina ?? da guys should pay ??? n how cheap thinking .. u date guys because they pay for ur stuff .. huh .. Perhaps ur not a mature gal who dates people to have a great time .. n stimulating conversations ... Grow up kiddo ..

20. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Perhaps ur too Doctrinal dude .. being chivalrous is nice .. but come on .. it's not a rule .. there are millions of gals who find it ok if a man is not chivalrous .. n if we decide to share da expenses we look like a CHEAP FU(K ???? haha Typical Mentality .. Enuff said ..