shopping with bajaao.com fine?

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sandeep_, Dec 19, 2007.

1. sandeep_

sandeep_ New Member

Ok, got a mail from Ashutosh of bajaao.he said AV6 are in stock with bajaao and available for 18k.. thts Rs.1500 less than its price at both bhargavas and furtados(well known music shops in mumbai).So this is lucrative, but I want to know how good an idea is it to buy a guitar online?? Anyone here ever bought a guitar online?

2. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

i have .. its safe.. dont worry..

3. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

It's safe. It's just that you won't be getting a piece you have tried. So it may have certain quirks that may or may not suit you.

4. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

Well, you can always send it back.

These forums used to be an Ashu Fan Club led by laneymaney

5. Shreddy

Shreddy LaneyManeyResurrection

Yeah, untill you and your brother started licking his crack :(

6. thehundredthone

Why don't you want the Elitist?

7. sandeep_

sandeep_ New Member

To be frank..i am still confused..
    On one hand there is AV6 - a very good quality LP style guitar at affordable price, looks gorgeous,and makes my heart beat faster every time i see it :).Further LP style is always something i loved and dreamt to own..
    Then on other hand there is an Elitist(used 2004) SG- a top notch,gibson quality guitar with all original gibson components in it..it will better than the AV6 in quality and playability..but then I never really found anything to liked in an SG,its kind of bland shape, and an ebony color in tht is a further turn-off

its like 60-40 in favour of AV6 right now

8. thehundredthone

You should strive to try the Elitist before you make a decision. It may play and sound miles better than the AV6. I agree, looks are important but it's not often you're going to get a deal like this. It's your decision at the end of the day, but try and play that Elitist if you can. Then again you don't live in Bangalore.

9. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

@shreyas: Atleast he didn't block my phone number........

10. Shreddy

We were never as serious as you guys are now...and he didnt block my number :p

@threadstarter: go for the elitist....SGs ****ing rock!! if nto, i think he is selling a nice Gibson LP for 16k....

11. sandeep_

sandeep_ New Member

going to bangalore is too much of a hassle..i think i will stick wit the AV6 for now.

12. thehundredthone

How about the Hawk for 18?

13. Shreddy

but those deals are definately worth it....imo

14. sandeep_

sandeep_ New Member

I googled for the hawk, couldnt find much info...all tht is available is of the semihollow blues hawk. but again, it all boils down to going to bengaluru(hehe) to try. something i dnt wish to do

15. Shreddy

Id buy this dude, for 16-18k this thing is ****ing awesome. Concidering the other shit thats for sale for 16-18k....

Maybe if i sold my zoom and got some magical free money, id buy the hawk...or if i didnt buy my last guitar, the hawk would be mine f0 sh0

16. Shreddy

17. ReBoRn

ReBoRn New Member

wtf! who is selling his gibson for 16k ? it might be epiphone ~
    and look, its Alexi Laiho in IGT \m/

18. sandeep_

sandeep_ New Member

its made in 97- im sure u would have read that too.so which one u bought the last?

19. sandeep_

sandeep_ New Member

somehow we manage to deviate from d main topic and spawn an entirely new thread inside the main thread.ive seen this couple of times in IGT now..lol

20. Shreddy

i bought an SG shaped guit