Shooting at Indian Institute of Science

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by nebuchadnezzar, Dec 28, 2005.

1. guitarandgirls

guitarandgirls New Member

Don't u think we have been doin this intellectual jargon since last.....uummmmmm 50 YEARS

Why does any palestinein think twice..... no wait.... 2 million times....before attacking israeli jews..

and why does any mushy guy[*uck 'em all] ....wakes up one fine morning and thinks of killing a few Indians and does the same in no time and goes back 2 sleep only 2 kill a few more the very next day.

why...why...why....god why?? :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

You are a KID thats why.

And about the Palestine thing - d00d wake up, they have been battling in that fashion for 20-30 years, but to what?

Another suicide bomber attacks Tel Aviv, n blah blah - wake up and realise that they are not winning the terrorism battle in any way.
    They may celebrate at once when they kill the hijackers of an Aircraft, but then what happens next?

Another attack on the innocent civialians in Israel. This can go on for centuries - just like it had been in Ireland.

Anyway the intellectual jargon did not mean that we should not take any action - I just said that u kill Os/Mush etc. Nothing will happen, rather the situation will escalate.

But then I think u cannot comprehend that.

3. guitarandgirls

Namaste Ahinsawadi Uncle !!!

4. guitarandgirls

n stop callin d00d, Uncleji!!

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

d00d u seem to me so frustrated with your life.

6. guitarandgirls

No Uncleji, I m fine wid mah life. Thnx for caring Uncleji !!!

7. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

yeah...its idiots like him that are the cause of communialism.

jamhead likes this.
  8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Thank goodness! There are still some sensible souls left in this great country.
    *thumbs up*

9. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

That was the last thing i expected to be in Bangalore...

10. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Another one here. The problem is that i dont see a point in attacking a bunch of researchers in banglore, for the cause of "religion" or anything remotely close.
    Nothing seems to explain their intention except that they want to spread fear or something.

11. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

the problem of terrorism cannot be sorted out the Bush way. Period.
    I guess the only way is to resolve the Palestine issue first as I believe all terrorist activities stem from this cause...and face the facts both sides are screwed

On the India Pak issue...i do sympathise with the Pakistanis. The bottom line is, during the partition they did get a raw deal( no offense intended). As far as i know, during the 60s the major thrust for development was Agricultural development. India has better agricultural resources and hence the development. Yes democracy is another key and Pakistan is becoming more democratic day by day.
    Democracy is a choice. It cannot be forced. All we can do is help them develop their democracy by maintaing peace from our side. After all, all of us do want peace right?
    We too did win our independence which we revere so much due to non violence..so i guess we should learn from that.

12. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

The situation is Kashmir or Palestine or Sri Lanka has kept deteriorating over the years...there is so much bitterness and mistrust on either side..so much of violent history..I mean, its unlikely that either side will forgive and forget in a hurry..is there any solution to this problem??

13. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

wish had a rifle and would be within 300 mtrs or less from you.....to solve half of the world's problems and to stop you from making kiddish statement like the one quoted...... :mad: :mad: :mad:

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i thought i'd keep my hands off this one, but this stupidass reply forced me to change minds.

so idiots like him cause the communalism??

and what do the saints who shoot scientists in IISC and blow up delhi on diwali eve, cause?? harmony??

stop being hypocritical !!

15. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

india lost out on 2 chunks that have been part of india since big bang - and they got a raw deal??
    10 million indians were rendered homeless in their own country and THEY got a raw deal??

yes we want peace - and for a start we dont want market places blown up on diwali or any other day, nor our scientists shot at. where were you on the day of the delhi blasts btw??

dennis, i dare you to voice your canards in this here forum -
    https://www.india-forum.com/forums/index.php?act=idx

oh yeah, we never won indipendence due to non violance and nor did any other country ever. the real reason was the 2nd world war.

16. PakPride

PakPride New Member

I thought I would stay out of this...seeing that I dont have that much knowledge about the issues between Pak & India. It saddens me greatly to hear about this incident, it saddens me to hear the news when any innocent dies, no matter their race/religion. The ppl who did this attack can never justify their actions...anyone that carries out a terrorist act is acting out of hate, not religion.

Theres no point in arguing abt the Pak & India issue. We have to try to forget past grudges because if we keep bringing those up it will only cause more violence. Both India and Pakistan are fighting against a common enemy...terrorists...so why not just work together...I know it sounds like a fairytale idea, but where will hate take you?

Thats my thoughts on this issue...once again...this act of terrorism can NEVER be justified

17. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

i dont want to read through all the posts..coz i can already guess what most of the posts would be like.

the chance of ppl affected by this shoot out to read all this is highly unlikely.
    all of us as musicians can probably do a collab and dedicate it to them.
    i know it sounds cheeze..but thats all i can do..coz im a dumb arse guy,and dont want to complicate already complicated matters with my ignorance.

18. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Luckily they didn't shoot when I played there a few months back.

19. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

@jamhead- cheers ...go fight. Kill as many as u can! (haha..reminds me of Animal Farm, pigs becoming humans hahahaha) ...best of luck.

@ronnie- lol, u are lucky..haha

20. suchin

suchin New Member

m wid Guitarandgirls+jamhead,

they r few of the fewest people who still hve the fire within for their dead countrymen [RIP]

jamhead likes this.