Shocks never seem to cease In the City...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Nanda, Dec 16, 2005.

1. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Torture them by putting a long needle into the space between the nails and the skin....

2. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Inspired by Jonathan Davis hu ?????

3. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

I was thinking more in the terms of hanging them by their .... in a bird cage....

4. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

haha...nah dude...its the same way Sayeed tortures Sawyer in one of the early episodes of lost :p:

5. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

^^^^ HA ha ha...

6. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Oh that was one of the 2 episodes i missed from season 1

7. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

right

think its better to include give them a whip law

ie get them whipped in public

n disgrace them max possible
    m to hell for those thinking htat htese measures r simply antihumanitarian ones or against human rights

IF RAPE IS AGAINST HUMAN RIGHTS IE FREEDOM OF CHOICE OF THE VICTIM HAS NOT BEEN RESPECTED THEN THE PUNISHMENT SAID ABOVE R NOT AGAINST ALL THE SHITS THEY SAID IN THE DECLARATION OF THE HUMAN RIGHTS!!! :mad:

8. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Completele Agree with you... Humar Rights is just another hype made up by some NGO's..

First of all half the NGO's are just full of people who were unemplyed.. Then they join NGO's and talk and talk and talk but not do ONE bit to the society..

Let me be clear.. I'm not talking about any NGO in particular.. Most of them are like this..

9. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

................post deleted

10. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

mine also deleted..

11. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

maybe u had some obscene stuff ... dues be careful ... I know we r angry .. but vulgarity is not like much here ! There r lots of kids around .. who wudnt even know wht rape is....

12. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

dude...nothing obscene...just a few pics i got in mail

the person who sent them claimed theya re the ones of the female....AFTER her murder...but I had a doubt coz they closely resembled the Chinki female's pic who was killed in Mumbai at the Gateway on India a few months back. So I deleted the post

13. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

ya .. guess its the mumbai case ... some guys got busted here for doing the same ... and better dont put gore stuffs .. not many will like it .......

14. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

I didnt put it up....just wrote "if anyone wnts to see PM me ur email add"