Shoccccccking It Is ...........................

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by EP/*rocks*/, Mar 20, 2008.

1. EP/*rocks*/

EP/*rocks*/ New Member

all you guys know that {atif aslam }had new song launched

called"PEHLI NAZAR"

BUTT ALL YOU "DONT KNOW" IS

THAT THIS SONG IS

EXACT COPY

OF A

KOREAN SONG

ISNT IOT AMAZING

IT IS NOT AS

THE SONG

"TERE BIN"

WAS ALSO

A COPY

OF A

KOREAN SONG

2. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

which one???

3. amitrichardxess

amitrichardxess New Member

i know that already but he is only sang its pritam compose it or copy watever

but i luv the song

4. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

[youtube]CAVvhsUlvjM[/youtube]

U mean this one?? :grin:

5. EP/*rocks*/

EP/*rocks*/ New Member

Eggggggggggjactlyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Shame on you koreans.

7. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

lol.

but no seriously, this is old school news..
    you guys can rave and rant over atif aslam, but some of the bigger bollywood men have completely stripped off music, to the tiniest beat.. from other artists..

i have a treat for you guys..
    :dance:
    Its a song, called Ya Ghali sung by a Kuwaiti based group, Guitara.
    Listen to it. And try to guess where you've heard it before. :p
    If you are curious.. i got the song.. just hit me up and ill email it to you.

They had made plans to sue bollywood miserably, i dont know what the results were.

8. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

^And god were they lazy i mean they didnt even rename it .Just took out 2 alphabets.

9. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

:p good boi!!

10. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

correction.... this ud be "99.99% of the bigger bolloywood men"...... thnx....:dance:

11. EP/*rocks*/

EP/*rocks*/ New Member

I DONT KNOW THAT WHY NAZR IS MAKING THE WRONG CHOICE ?

IN MY OPINION WHO EVER PCREATE ANY GOOD MUSIC IT SHOULD BE REWARDED NOt should be insulted!!!!!!

12. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

its not the act of copying which is really irritating ..its the fact that they dont acknowledge/credit the original composer n instead claim that its their "original composition"..maybe you could call it "the indian mentality"..

13. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

^^obviously they dont understand what it means to copy they think that if they sing in another language or change the name...its all good and theres no need for providing credits. :p

losers.

14. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Oh come on, you guys obviously havent heard about the term inspiration.

15. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

inspiration

Main Entry:
    in%u00B7spi%u00B7ra%u00B7tion Listen to the pronunciation of inspiration
    Pronunciation:
    \%u02CCin(t)-sp%u0259-%u02C8r%u0101-sh%u0259n, -(%u02CC)spi-\
    Function:
    noun
    Date:
    14th century

a: a divine influence or action on a person believed to qualify him or her to receive and communicate sacred revelation
    b: the action or power of moving the intellect or emotions
    c: the act of influencing or suggesting opinions

2: the act of drawing in; specifically : the drawing of air into the lungs3
    a: the quality or state of being inspired
    b: something that is inspired <a scheme that was pure inspiration>4: an inspiring agent or influence

%u2014 in%u00B7spi%u00B7ra%u00B7tion%u00B7al Listen to the pronunciation of inspirational \-shn%u0259l, -sh%u0259-n%u0259l\ adjective

yea i think we have. But have you heard of the term plagiarizing?

plagiarize

Main Entry:
    pla%u00B7gia%u00B7rize Listen to the pronunciation of plagiarize
    Pronunciation:
    \%u02C8pl%u0101-j%u0259-%u02CCr%u012Bz also -j%u0113-%u0259-\
    Function:
    verb
    Inflected Form(s):
    pla%u00B7gia%u00B7rized; pla%u00B7gia%u00B7riz%u00B7ing
    Etymology:
    plagiary
    Date:

transitive verb : to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own : use (another's production) without crediting the source intransitive verb : to commit literary theft : present as new and original an idea or product derived from an existing source
    %u2014 pla%u00B7gia%u00B7riz%u00B7er noun

wow. im so good i even surprise myself sometimes. :cool:

16. amitrichardxess

amitrichardxess New Member

well one can only acknowledge wat he listen, normally in india bollywood rules..

i agree with apha, so wat copied, copied beautifully more recognition here in india..... if korean band wish they can release here their other beautiful creativities. I doubt they will get such kind of response like pritam/atif got..
    THey shud be happy infact!!!!!!!!!

17. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

ok.. wait. alpha was being sarcastic. (i hope)

and agreed, theres nothing wrong with being inspired. hell, im inspired everyday. but just cos im inspired by pink floyd doesnt mean im going to sing something that sounds strikingly familiar to "breathe" and not even bother mentioning pink floyd.

see, the key is giving credit to your source of inspiration. And that's why bollywood has become such a god damn joke.. making films that are freakin CARBON COPIES of other media..and not even mentioning sources..

Thats freakin bogus. and it makes me ashamed that my people are so full of it, that they cant even admit its borrowed/not their work.

And whats even more bogus that there are like a billion people that bollywood has got wrapped around their finger who bow down to the "primitive" and "creative" minds of the media.

I pity the fool. :cool:

18. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

You said the term mahn! :p:
    They are always inspired to copy good music (ahhl right... let'em... atleast tht'll earn them the piece of bread:p:).
    In my opinion, these songs are atleast better than Himesh R(estricted)'s nasal delicacies :p: :p:

so...

19. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Sorry for double posting :eek::

Achha...tell me .... what happens if some korean music director copies a Atif Aslam song?? :shock:

20. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

That possibility is highly unlikely, sugata...however...they are smart enough to CREDIT atif aslam.