sharing your recordings

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by rendezvous, Sep 14, 2004.

1. rendezvous

rendezvous New Member

Hi everyone,
    Newbie here, just wondering if you guys share your personal recordings here or not. I've been playing guitar for at least 10 years and i have started recording songs at home, be it remixes or originals. I would like to listen to your songs that you have worked on and share mine too. I bet you guys already do that, please include me with your music experiences.
    Thanks.

2. tejas

tejas ..........

Hey man, its a good idea but attaching mp3s is not allowed and wav files are just too big.So i don't how this will work out.

By the way, you've been playing for 10 years? Man, thats a lot of time. You must be really good. As for me, its only been an year and a half since i've picked up the guitar.

3. rendezvous

rendezvous New Member

we can always upload to geocities or tripod or any other...., as long as we post the link here ;)

4. tejas

tejas ..........

Yeah, i guess we can do it that way. And there is a contest going to be conducted, check the chit chat longue for that, where in we guys have to get together and make a song, over the net. Then one person records it and we enter it into the contest. Then a poll decides who wins. Like the idea. Join the contest.

5. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I've Been playing for 5 years now.. Have recorded 8 songs during my Break here.. Will master them and post them..

6. rendezvous

rendezvous New Member

Tejas, great idea! i'd love to be a part of it. Thanks for the info.
    Jayanth, anxiously waiting to hear your songs.
    I'll post mine later too.

7. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Mine will take time.. But you post yours..