share ur most sad moments with me

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by ENT, May 15, 2005.

1. ENT

ENT TuMhArAa_AKS

yar mujhay aik yaad teen maheno say har raat ko ati hai last time i visited my village to meray aik cousin ka aik banda dushman bana hua tha i in the street i was following my cousin key samnay aik larka aya us kay and he shoot him on head or goli us kay sar say nikal gai or mery pass say guzri liken ab hamesha her yahe sochta hu ke mai akher us kay sath q tha ke mujhay us ko tarapte huwe dekhna para my cousin was 15 years old but he was handaling his father business liken jinho nay ussay mara unho nay us say 5000rs karza liya tha jab is nay mangay to unho nay yeh plan bana ya tha that they will shot him they lower class ppl who shoot him and they are arrested.. liken jab bhi is hadsay ke yaad ati hai to ankhow mai ansuw a jatay hai or ronay ka dil kerta hai because he was my fav cousin...............meray is moment ko mazak maat samjhna warna mujhay or dukh ho ga .........app apnay moments share karo shaid mera kuch ban jaye

2. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

my life... one long sad moment...

3. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

@yet to come..............but soon.................................coz my board exam results are coming.............:p:

4. skaw

skaw snooze

sad?

explain sad to me ...

sad:

when you cry? no , you even cry if u r too happy, or are exteremly nervous

when you are hurt? no , i feel of the bike and got a cut on my palm, it hurt real bad for a real long time

when else are you sad ? or what happens when u get sad ? or why do you get sad ?

when you cry ? "no i meant when you cry while you are sad"
    i know someone wanted to say that, but then again sad ?

when you are hurt? "hurt from the heart"
    isn't heart an organ.. if u think its not then too bad.. cuz it is.. n when the heart will be hurt then u will die .. or atleast be in hospital for a damn long time ..

now when you think about being sad.. do you think its reasonable ? how many of you have seen someone get beat, or sum1 fell of the bike, or when someone trips on the stairs ? u have to admit most of us laugh when 1 fells of their bike, or trips on the stairs.. so then i ask you, do you really care if one is sad ? not really.. "yea u care" .. u care onli if u, urself are attached to them. if u aren't then u won't care. so the topic of this thread, "share ur most sad moments with me" .. ENT do u really care what my sad moment was ? DP do u really care what my sad moment was ?

Notice: i said was.. its past.. what can u do by caring about your past ? yes u can learn but why wuld u want to listen to some sad things ? i mean what can u learn by knowing DP didn't have a break up *** with his ex ? nothing .. and what can i learn by the person being shot ? what sux is i can imagine him gettin shot, and now ima be "sad" myself by looking at the imaginary picture of him getting shot .. what great did u bring to me? none.. what great will u bring to others ? none.. u can bring a tear in ones eyes ..

see time moves on so that u can forget wht has been left behind.. it moves so that u learn more n more .. it moves so tht u forget the sad moments , and remember the happy ones to keep urself happy ..
    so my recommend all to forget the sad moment ..

oh and i dont remember a sad moment :p:

5. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

dude seriously man grow up, SERIOUSLY grow up.........i dont mean to sound nasty man......but for starters just get ur brain out of ur pants......and s e x isnt life u know....and u tellin everyone about ur s e x capeds isnt really impressing anyone man........if that is waht you are trying to do.....seriously man..uve been here long man.......am not trying to pick a fight or any thing......just sincere advice......stop being such a braggadocio...........i sincerely dont think this is something worth braggin about......dude wahts with u man.....u used to post good stuff.....and lately most of ur posts are s e x u a l l y oriented man
    that apart........man how can not havin s e x be a sad moment............that reminds me of a friend of mine who said that her BFs saddest moment was when they had to go without AC one whole summer.........
    dude that so shallow......ENT lost his cousin man.....not havin *** doesnt even come close to that...........most of the posts here are just like a parody to ENTs post man......people show some compassion

Peace people...
    chill

akkyy21 and jamhead like this.
  6. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

@DR....you got mail

7. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

hey

K,.. good one DrSaurabh. Reps for u,.. :rock:

K,.. my saddest moment would be, when I saw my Doberman die in front of me. :-(
    He was the first dog i ever had, and he passed away when i was in 9th std.
    He was with us for 8 years then, felt very sad.

8. rechts_234

rechts_234 New Member

my engineering was one long sad time of my life ... was so low then... just thinking about it haunts me ...

i was so glad when it was over...that was some 8 months ago

9. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

When I leftmy family members and friends back in India and came to America.

10. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

i was gonna write my saddest moment when i came across this one. This dude's right... I do sympathise with ENT but considering the amount of pain it causes others (specially when you're imagining guys being shot and re-living you're saddest moment...) i feel we don't require such stuff specially with guys like DP who are ever-ready to turn the whole thing into an extremely "funny" joke.

11. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

ummm...i m just goin to say just a few words....first of all, i m not braggin bout anyting, he said a sad moment i told him ma sad moment...it's not ma f u c k in faut dat dat's da sadest moment of ma life....wut? u want me to remember all da bad things in da past dat i want to forget...f u c k off dude...and if u hadn't had
    s e x den u wouldn't know how it would feel...and dat's excatly wot i had expected from virgin FOBS like urself...so it's all good bro, why don't u go treat some of ur patients and get a life...and don't try to lecture me again...cause seriously u think i need a FOB like you to teach me wut to say or wot not say...

12. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

well said bro...and no i don't really care bout ur sad moment or the others i only care bout mine...and dude where u been?

13. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

14. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

ahem.....Whats with you and your buddy.....and ur obsession with that term...FOB.....Technically, JUST technically.......YOU are the FOB....and if arent that ur an ABCD anyways...dude.....how do you even know am a virgin.....but then again ur brain is in your pants, and that apart it is divided distinclty into two balls.....as tiny as they are......and the preoccupation those pea sized masses have with s e x wouldnt let you think about anything else anyways....Dude accept it, the fact that my post made u as mad just proves how much in denial u are about the lack of depth of thought....my mistake, the lack of thought...
    though i have to hand it to you, its guys like you who help the feminist organisiatons flourish, you keep giving them food for thought, kudos to you for that.
    oh...one more thing, i would love to see an MRI of ur brain, woulr love to see how a hippocampus that huge fits into those tiny nut sacks..
    as to me treating my patients.....am hoping you dont ever have to come to me, or to anyother doc with the following manifestations :
    Oral hairy leukoplakia
    Oral candidiasis
    Kaposi's Sarcoma
    Bacillary eptitheloid angiomatosis
    Oral hyperpigmentation
    Atypical Ulcers ans delayed Healing
    Adverse Drug effects

hoping the best for you... :) sincerely

15. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

My sincere apologies to ENT for the hijacking that almost happened....people please ignore the above post.....and do continue posting your saddest moments....
    i havent had any as sad as yet (touchwood)
    hopefully no one else has to have anymore

16. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

feel for u man...........i love dogs...........my parents wont let me have one.....but cant ever resist playing with a pup anytime i come across one........and losing a dog after that long a time is huge......

17. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

oh wow, u are really kewl now, u use da long scientific words... :nw: i must say, a nerd will be a nerd...people like u walk around alone on some empty streets and i can bet u do da same over there too....me and ma friend are obsessed w/ da word FOB cause we know u r one....and we love to point it out to people who are confused...talk bout ma brain getting stuck in ma balls...atleast i got a brain unlike urself...and i talk bout s e x cause i can and u don't cause u have no experience and u can't...and how do i know dat u r a virgin? cause i can tell da way u talk and act...u despertly need some poonani cause u seem like kind of a guy who wacks off everyday...and bout being mad, lolz...s h i t like dis can't make me mad...it's actually kinda fun...i enjoy it rather den get mad...i don't know wot more can i say, i'll just wait for u reply and oh yea...do get a life.....there is plenty of fresh air outside of da hospital...

18. skaw

skaw snooze

:NoNo:
    cool it dudes ...
    out of all the other pplz, i don't expect u 2 to be such immatures ... i dont see the point in even talkin back to each other ... who cares wht one has to say against u ..

and :shock: the dog died ... i dnt believe it :eek::

19. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

sup dude....
    dude da only reason i m talking back is cause dis fag comes in and starts da fuss...i just shared ma sadest moment of ma life...if dis f a g is jealous of me den it's not ma f u c k i n fault...

20. Taifi

Taifi New Member

i dont think saurabh is jealous or stuff. hez just sayin wat he feels like.so rock on doc...but desipride u really suck man...u r tottaly confused livin abroad man...as saurabh said u r tottaly ABCD...not tryin to put up a fight or sumthin but just tellin u the truth...do get a life man...do get one...
    sorry for all u guyz who've had sad moments...well as for me i dont remeber any sad moments in my life..which is a good thing...