Shallum Instrumental

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by axlrose250, Nov 22, 2004.

1. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

ALRITE I HVE JUST DOWNLOADED IT AND AFTER LISTENING 2 IT ONLY ONCE I HVE 2 SAY
    SHALLUM ROCKS!!!!!!! :rockon:
    IT IS AMAZING IF NUTHING ELSE THE LAST RIFF HE DOES IS AMAZING. AND NO OTHER WORDS CAN DESCRIBE.
    IF ANY BODY WANTS IT ILL SEND IT BUT U HVE 2 TELL ME FIRST HOW 2 POST IT.
    ALSO IF ANY1 ELSE HAS HEARD IT CAN LETS HEAR WAT U HVE 2 SAY BOUT IT. BUT I HVE 2 SHALLUM :rockon:

2. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

yah man i ve also listened to it, he ROXX mans , that was awesome and beautifully done

3. smile

smile New Member

i want to listen to it.......

plz tell me the site man where u downloaded it from......... i wanna to listen to it...

4. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

5. invincible2k

invincible2k Member

u can download it from [SNIP] and to post the chords for this song axlrose250 there is an option sumbit thread signin with ur id and password then in top left click that submit thread then type subject and in bottom u can write ur chords or watever u want to write and then click post quick reply that it now post the chords of the awesome intrumental ok tc ba bye

6. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

i dont get wat ur saying invincible sorry dude...but if ur asking me 2 get the chords for it ill try but i aint really tat gud at makin my own chords

7. H@ssan

H@ssan New Member

You can download from [SNIP]

8. badullah

badullah Dark Inside

great instrumental i must say !

9. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

10. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

any1 got any other gud instrumentals

11. Punjabi4life007

Punjabi4life007 New Member

Shallum rox :rock: After listening to this instrumental, everyone can clearly say that Shallum is one of the top 3 if not the top guitarist in Pakistan. He is definitely up there with Faraz Anwar and Salman Ahmed.
    Well done Shallum :rockon:

Btw I heard Fuzon's album is coming out on January 1. Is that true??

12. syed_420

syed_420 New Member

hay guyzz sup!!!
    i agree with all of u, Shallum is good he can play but u can not compare him with faraz anwar and salman they experience guitarist and as far is i know faraz is much better. if u listen closly u cant figure out his scale.but i m not saying tht Shallum is not good he is good and i like his song and aslo want his chords.

later
    A town
    Peace out
    Shariq

13. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

This is the best guitar instrumental i have ever heard. can anyone please post the chords/tabs of this song??

14. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

hey me too want that tabs/chords, even though i can not play it as exact but can try to play it :)

15. ImR@|\|

ImR@|\| GuiTar MaNiaC

ThumBz up For ShalluM... mAy b Hez more better Than Amir Zaki :s

16. shak

shak Harrr!

guys ,....... ihave posted the most of the tabs...please take it further and lets all complete the instrumental....