Shaktiman...?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Acoustic_Allure, Oct 17, 2005.

1. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

hehe...Chacha choudhary aur raka ka intkaam :nw:

the bestseller..it went platinum..... :nw: :nw:

2. Weatherwings

Weatherwings New Member

Tabs for shaktimaan?

Hey can you please post shaktimaan tabs for me? I really want to play it and i think it will be a lot of fun. I have already finished the tabs of the first part, but can't make out the rest. I am a beginner. My friend and I are planning to compose a heavy metal tune of shaktimaan, think it will be fun.
    Thankss....byeee

3. komal29

komal29 New Member

First and foremost,this is an interesting post..It made me nostalagic :)
    I still remember Shaktiman,Gangadhar,Geetha and Tamraj Kilvish..Am most likely to remember them all my life forever..
    Because,When I was a kid,there used to be simply teleserials based on real life stories and mythological ones with high popularity.Nothing unique or out of the norm was ever attempted on TV.Back in those days,Byomkesh bakshi[when i was tiny kid] and Suraag[when i was in primary school] were the few of the detetctive stories that made people glued to TV.
    When Shaktiman came,it was a pioneer attempt by Mukhesh Khanna in fictional genre esp the super hero concept,though it was a rip off of most of the western world superheroes.Like someone mentioned,all superheroes are influenced by one another.The most common aspect seen in superhero stories is that in real life they are always someone who is a regular guy/gal next door,a bit higher on the nerdy geeky quotient.Anyways hats off to Mukhesh Khanna for the initiative.Everyone including the elders were curios about Shaktimaan.I still remember even my Dad,Mom waiting to watch the further episodes of it.Back then,though children were the primary audience target,Shaktimaan was recieved well by audience of all ages simply because of it novelty on Indian TV.The very aspect that,watching computer graphics[no matter how cheap it was] that made someone rotate like a tornado and disappearing/appearing,people flying,wierd faced enemies etc on TV was such an awsome thought those days for the regular middle class Indians,something which they had never seen before.
    and to be frank Gangadhar has to be one of the best roles ever on indian TV with his comic timing.Even today i crack up seeing some of his scenes.Mukhesh Khanna is defintely a good actor!! Vaishnavi who played Geetha,the reporter was simply beautiful and alluring.Tamraj Kilvish was scary for me as a kid [the only one after Kroor Singh of Chandrakanta]..!

I still remember,when the promos were first aired on TV,we were so damn curios to watch .After the first episode,the next episode was played along with the previous episode..The same went on for 8 episodes.That means the first episode was half an hour,the second was one hour,third was one n a half hour..likewise the eight episode was a full 4 hour..and guess what..me and my siblings watched all of them !!!! We always used to sing the title song 'Shaktimaan..Shaktimann..Shaktimaan'..LOL..
    Yeah,the serial went on to be a dud after 50 episodes or so.Maybe it was channel's attempt to cash in on the popularity and so kept the story dragging with unnecessary twist.It happens even today,when some serials TRP raises..And those wierd stories of children playing 'Shaktiman Game' and losing limbs and lives was really horrifying to hear,as a kid back then..
    Nevertheless,Shaktiman was a real nice attempt and Krish is not the first indian superhero on screen.It was Shaktiman!! :)

4. Weatherwings

Weatherwings New Member

Was surprised to see the reply

Was really surprised to see your reply, and even though I was studying a protein's conformation at the time I got your mail, I became bound to reply to it as I myself became nostalgic a bit. Well you said it all, but I will add just a couple of things. First of all , unlike many peers of mine, I am not ashamed to say that i followed shaktimaan very passionately and watched it thoroughly. I was a big fan of it and still am. Even though the animations today look really 3rd class, the acting below standard of some of the characters(certainly not of mukesh ji and vaishnavi) and stupid twists and prolongation of the series, I still enjoy watching it. I will be honest. My sister also used to watch it without once missing it. But now you utter shaktimaan once in front of her elite class of friends, and she is like, What the hell is shaktimaan. This really pisses me off and I am kind of ashamed to say that such a hypocrite is my sister, who has friends who think that speaking in hindi makes your standard falls down.
    And the other things is, whatever decent qualities and good manners I have in me today, no doubt my parents played a huge role in that, but it would not be right if I don't give kudos to Shaktimaan as well. He made me learn some basic things which even my parents were not able to do, like throwing garbage in a bun, turning off the water when you brush, to respect your elders, basically he taught me to care, to be considerate and to be a better human being. I owe that to him.
    I really enjoyed reading your thread, it was so wonderful,emotional and got me all nostalgic.
    I hope you can help me find its tabs, really looking forward to it.
    Thanks and take care, gotta go back now to protein conformation and stability.
    Goodbye...

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

If you link me to what you want tabbed, I can do it for you.

6. komal29

komal29 New Member

@weatherwings..was this reply a reply to mine?
    i got confused..can you tell me why you were surprised to see my reply?
    i was really touched by your lines [read highlighted]..great to know these
    your sister may understand some stuff about 'no hipocracy' etc automatically when she may get into a right age.Everybody have their own way of learning and life teaches everything a human being is supposed to learn .thats all i could say
    btw what is this protein confirmation and stability ? :p

7. horsesmouth

horsesmouth Active Member

@weatherwings...I never believed those end-of-episode lessons were really any use...but now I change my mind. Btw do you need just tabs or chords?........ @komal... protein conformation is similar to conformation in simple organic molecules...been a long time last studied them...staggered, skew, etc...interesting topics...

8. Weatherwings

Weatherwings New Member

Well I was surprised to see your reply because all I had just asked for were tab of a song and istead I got such a detailed and elaborative reply about not only shaktimaan, but how it affected our lives when we were young, how important it was to us, and also the other serials that you mentioned, even though I did not watch a couple of them but still, I grew up with those serials. So it was just good to read abou all those long gone days.
    And yeah I hope my sister loses this attitude of hers, she is elder to me, and still this behaviour. But as you said, life teaches everyone everything, even though at different stages.
    And for your final query , well I am a biotechnologist, so I was studying the behaviour of a certain protein, inside and outside our bodies, it's complicated and serious stuff, and the future too.
    :-0 :)

Well tada....

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

got your PM. I can tab the melody tonight when I go home....if someone takes the trouble to tab it during the day before I'm done, I'll be very glad.

10. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

(s)he (?) says he wants the tabs....if you have time and don't mind doing it, let me know and I wont.

11. Weatherwings

Weatherwings New Member

hey thanks a lot. i will b waiting. and btw, i am a he...

12. Weatherwings

Weatherwings New Member

just need tabs mate...
    and glad to know that i got ur mind changed.... :)

13. Weatherwings

Weatherwings New Member

and that staggered and skewed thing is pretty basic, thats for school students, 10+2...

14. Weatherwings

Weatherwings New Member

i am sorry, i am new to the website, hence i havent been specifying my replies. well, just scroll down (or above) to see my replies in the forum...

15. Weatherwings

Weatherwings New Member

and yeah, that post was a reply to your msg...

16. horsesmouth

okay..anyways i have nothing better to do :) i'll tab and post it by tonight...just give it a check though...

17. Weatherwings

Weatherwings New Member

okayyy.i will b waiting.... :p

18. horsesmouth

Okay...here as promised...
    Code:
    shaktimaan....x3
    e------1-----------------
    B--2-3-----3-2-------3-2-
    G--------------4---1-----

shakti shakti shaktimaan...x2
    B--2222222-3---2222222--------
    G-----------------------------

adbhut adamya saahas ki..paribhasha hai
    B------------------3~-----3-------3~-
    G-4-6-4-6~-6-4-4-6----------6-4-6----

ye mitati manavta ki (asha?) hai
    B-----3~-3-------3~-----------
    G-4-6------6-4-6-----6/7-6-6--

ye shrishti ki shakti ka...vardaan hai
    e-1-----1-----1---------------
    B---2-3---2-3-----------------
    G-----------------4-4/7-6-7---

ye avataar nahi hai ye insaan hai
    B-----------------3-6-3-----
    G-4-6/7-4-6/7-4-6-------6-6-

shaktimaan....x3
    e-------1----------------
    B---2-3----3-2-------3-2-
    G--------------4---1-----

ye aatmashakti hai..duniya badal sakti hai
    e------------1-----------------------
    B--2-2---2-3-------------------------
    G------4-----------4-4/6-4-4/6-4-3-1-

phoolon mein dhal sakti hai..sholon si jal sakti hai
    e-1-----1----------2\1-1--------------
    B---2-3-----2-3----------3-3/6-3-2-2--
    G---------4---------------------------

hota hai jab aadmi ko..apna gyan
    e---------------------------------
    B---------------------------2-3---
    G-4-4/6-4-4-4/6-4-3-1-----4-------

kehlaya wo....(fvck fvck fvck fvck...)...shaktimaan
    e-------1-------------
    B---2-3------3-2-2----
    G-4-------------------

shaktimaan....x3
    e-------1-------------------------
    B---2-3------3-2------------2-3-2-
    G----------------4/6-6-4----------
    It was a bit silly...everyone kept asking why are you listening to shaktimaan...
    lol...i said, why grow up?

Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
  19. horsesmouth

haha...i know its pretty noobish for a biotechnologist, but i tried the simplest analogy possible, for the uninitiated like me :D
    I have a few biotech friends who keep going on between themselves as if there's nobody around. Me with the others find the fan spinning on the ceiling more interesting :p

Well, yes I knew, but some people (beginners) tend to mention tabs even when they need chords, and even vice versa. So...

20. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I hereby pronounce the tabs correct....the only place where i think its a judgement call is ye shrishti ki shakti ka...vardaan hai but I think it's okay. and oh dear god, that was a rotten song. You might as well make something like Captain Planet

Captain Planet Credits \ Theme Song REAL - YouTube

oh, and my favourite cartoon theme song has to be Sharky and George. I'm sure someone here will be old enough to remember this from when Star Plus used to be cool (or was it cartoon network?)....what a great song!

Sharky & George Intro - 1988 - YouTube

I think I've had great taste in music even as a kid....I still find most of the songs I liked likeable!